[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
How predictable - Brighton have a guilt edged chance to jump to 14th, and blow it. Burnley grab the chance to send Brighton down to 18th. What a weekend.........

It would be easier to take if Sheff Utd had deserved it, but they were fukken terrible. We fannied about to give them half a chance and they took it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s when you watch other teams around us you realise how toothless we are, our strikers missing chances are a big problem but it’s not just them, yesterday for about 60 minutes we were stuck in first gear, been the same against a lot of the bottom teams this year, mentality problem.

It’s crazy to look at our record against the bottom 6 and think we aren’t in the relegation zone.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We don't need to be worried about relegation.

In order us to be relegated, Fulham would need to get 8 points from the remaining 5 fixtures and we would have to get zero.

The only reason I'm gutted about yesterday's result is because I was hoping to finish higher up the table, which we still might, but I still have zero concern that we will get relegated.

Whilst I agree it’s unlikely, it’s still possible so can’t relax yet. Fulham do have 3 potentially winnable games, and I wouldn’t bank on the Geordies to turn up to do us a favour in their last game.

That said.. I am confident we will do better in our remaining fixtures starting with Leeds.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Whilst I agree it’s unlikely, it’s still possible so can’t relax yet. Fulham do have 3 potentially winnable games, and I wouldn’t bank on the Geordies to turn up to do us a favour in their last game.

That said.. I am confident we will do better in our remaining fixtures starting with Leeds.

i’d like to be confident but i’m not. Hopefull, yes, buts it’s the hope that kills you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports