Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
..... and the likes of Newcastle, like Southampton and Palace, always seem to scrape a result which keeps them limping along just ahead of us .....

Hopefully we can finaltly put two of them behind us later today!

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Liverpool were shocking in the second half. How can reigning Champions be so bad ?

They crumbled in the final minutes and would have lost it had their been another 5 mins added on.

Hopefully that will spur us on to win to climb above the Magpies.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A lovely day for a positional game between two clubs with fans that aren't the best of chums. I bet the London plod are well pleased its lockdown.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That Chelsea manager. If anyone described a seedy looking fella hanging around young children, the photofit would be a problem for him.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
VAR has totally lost the plot. How can that be a card of any sort? It wasn't even a foul!.
If they give that they have to dock the "pig 6"(love that term) 10 points each

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Worst red card i have seen given this season. What a joke of a decision. I try not to use the phrase ‘footballs gone’ but that shows that there is a lot wrong with officiating of the modern game.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don't blame VAR. Blame the individuals who use it to make terrible decisions.

Blaming VAR is like blaming John Logie Baird for the rise of Simon Cowell. The infrastructure might be provided, but the decisions that follow are the important thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here