[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
only taken seventeen years but i knew you'd come good eventually ;)

To me, there's no doubt that Leeds winning tonight is the best thing for Football :thumbsup:

The more losses all those tossers take between now and the end of the season the better

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Klopp was visibly upset by it. 'Nobody needs to remind us that we have to earn a place in the Champions League'. Quite.

It's not the player's fault. He had to tell them himself this morning with little information.

Apparently one/some had been left in their dressing room.

Classless.

I don’t go with leaving t shirts in the dressing room....but I have no issue with them being worn by the Leeds players :shrug:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don’t go with leaving t shirts in the dressing room....but I have no issue with them being worn by the Leeds players :shrug:

I just think it's rubbing it in the Liverpool players faces. They didn't make this decision. Everyone's (well 91% of us) feelings are known.

I don't think Klopp will stay if Liverpool go ahead with this. I can't see it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I just think it's rubbing it in the Liverpool players faces. They didn't make this decision. Everyone's (well 91% of us) feelings are known.

I don't think Klopp will stay if Liverpool go ahead with this. I can't see it.

Personally I don’t think it will go ahead in its current form....something will change for sure.....the timing of it all is pretty disgusting

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Disagree. His duty to supporters is to unequivocally and in the strongest terms oppose this. And I'm totally with the Leeds players wearing the t shirts. I don't think its goading the players, I think its sending out the strongest signal they can to the owners. And again, the senior Liverpool players need to grow a pair and come out against this.

With you on this. It’s obviously not aimed at the Liverpool players. It’s sending out a message to the Liverpool board and the millions watching on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
No problem with T shirts at all. It’s open season after those 6 clubs did this and wait till fans get back.

Does anyone really think the players from those clubs aren’t going to cop flack because opposition fans don’t think it’s their fault? I’m sure none of us would do that at the Amex would we?

Players need to grow a pair and come out against it. If they unified the way the owners seem to have done to get this together it would create a massive problem for the clubs in question. I see Bruno Fernandes has commented and the Man U players are unhappy.

Will the players do this? I don’t know....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wrong thread.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No problem with T shirts at all. It’s open season after those 6 clubs did this and wait till fans get back.

Does anyone really think the players from those clubs aren’t going to cop flack because opposition fans don’t think it’s their fault? I’m sure none of us would do that at the Amex would we?

Players need to grow a pair and come out against it. If they unified the way the owners seem to have done to get this together it would create a massive problem for the clubs in question. I see Bruno Fernandes has commented and the Man U players are unhappy.

Will the players do this? I don’t know....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talksport (against the new league) covered that last point many times today. The repeated point from ex players and ex owners was:

Fernandes and De Bruyne can up their wages from £300k a week to £500k a week, money does mean so much now to players, they’ll be more than happy with that from the ESL. Of course they want to win medals too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think he’s often co-commentated northern Championship games in the past. He keeps giving red cards and goes on and on if not given.

“I’m sorry, but in my book that’s a red card all day long” .... is his stock line.

With so many games now being televised they are all getting more gigs I’m just hoping tomorrow we don’t get Smith...Keown....etc etc ...in fact just the commentator will do

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Begrudgingly got to hand it to Leeds for their 1st season, currently 10th. Will be interesting to see how they get on next campaign.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're sitting in their mansions now thinking " this is exactly why we need to do it"

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well played Leeds.

I really want Leicester and West Ham to get in this seasons top 4. Make a complete mockery of the greedy 6 who can’t qualify fair and square.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports