[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think the offside claim is redundant anyway as the ball was deflected off a Fulham player.

I think that's how it works anyway.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Might be worth checking out his Twitter feed a little later.

True, However the cynic in me, thinks he was more than likely reminded and advised he might want to “clarify” things that can be construed as inconsiderate and ungrateful considering he’s still contracted to us..
Which as you suggest he did, he’s human, and was an excellent player for us, so I will forgive his tweet as over enthusiasm joining his boyhood club, wish him well.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Seems even the BBC have noticed our Maty.
EEC18BF8-29F6-4667-B777-DD4A0D00B9B1.jpeg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I don't like Utd. ( I did in the 60s with Busby's teams) but surely that wasn't an offside goal?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So Fulham need 3 results (2 wins) to go above us, assuming we don’t get another point, and they only have 5 to play. Their next game is Chelsea away - if they lose that, as expected, that’s basically it. However we have 2 games before that round of fixtures. We’re safe aren’t we? And I’m always a worrier - but I think we’re safe after that result today.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So Fulham need 3 results (2 wins) to go above us, assuming we don’t get another point, and they only have 5 to play. Their next game is Chelsea away - if they lose that, as expected, that’s basically it. However we have 2 games before that round of fixtures. We’re safe aren’t we? And I’m always a worrier - but I think we’re safe after that result today.

Perhaps we should now be more worried about WBA than Fulham ? Not that worried though.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I actually want Burnley to get a win today. So you United can be embarrassed on the day of that announcement.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

Massive last gasp goal for us and Burnley by Arsenal today.

It is amazing how each year relegation threatened teams in all Divisions suddenly start to improve performances and pick up points (except Sheff Utd !) . It's as if they all suddenly look at the table for the first time .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports