Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It may be a joke to some (starts getting the bait out of the freezer), but if we lose against chelsea and don't pick up another point for the rest of the season...and if fulham pull back the 7(seven) points they are behind us and pull back the goal difference, well it could be calamitous. But will we not get any points from our last 7(seven) games? Not impossible, but highly unlikely. (Puts bait away, puts on tin hat) I think we're probably safe with the points we have now.

Yes but then there is WBA?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If Newcastle can beat West Ham. We can beat Chelsea!

Glass half full :bhasign:

Our record at The Bridge suggests otherwise but there’s a chance they might just have their head turned by the Champions’ League. Glass half full indeed. We could get something out of this match.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Chelsea going hell for leather in the Cup Semi Final. Could be a bit leggy for their routine home game against Brighton.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
It may be a joke to some (starts getting the bait out of the freezer), but if we lose against chelsea and don't pick up another point for the rest of the season...and if fulham pull back the 7(seven) points they are behind us and pull back the goal difference, well it could be calamitous. But will we not get any points from our last 7(seven) games? Not impossible, but highly unlikely. (Puts bait away, puts on tin hat) I think we're probably safe with the points we have now.

I think we could blindfold big bob and still make it over the line.

Fair play to Steve Bruce he got dogs abuse but has been able to rouse his players when it’s counted. Doesn’t mean his job his safe but that’s a normal situation for teams this end of the table

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Chelsea going hell for leather in the Cup Semi Final. Could be a bit leggy for their routine home game against Brighton.

Man City are playing just like that. All Chelsea need to do is play the same against us and they’ll win convincingly. With the exception of the draw, they normally score with every shot against us, I can’t see how Lady Luck will not be 100% on their side.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Man City are playing just like that. All Chelsea need to do is play the same against us and they’ll win convincingly. With the exception of the draw, they normally score with every shot against us, I can’t see how Lady Luck will not be 100% on their side.

I think we need to take this game as a free hit having seen them beat City without being troubled :shrug:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013

Errm Man City lost, so its not that easy to beat any side if your not 100% physically and mentally involved.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Not sure if mount is injured . Didn’t look injured coming off or celebrating after the game . Maybe taken off as a precaution !

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I’m with you, I won’t relax until we’re mathematically safe and will keep half an eye on other results until we are.

But. Do the maths. For us to go down we’re going to have to go on a run where we don’t pick up any points. It’s possible, but even on our worst runs we’re pretty good at getting draws.

That said I’d rather Newcastle lost their last couple of games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Blades falling through the trap door 1-0 down

Jimmy Grimble

If anyone still thinks we’ll get relegated, then surely they’ll just join the rest of the losers on here and lump on at the bookies, like the rest of the idiots who back us to get relegated every year despite claiming to support the side?

(Cue relegation)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here