Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/9/23

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A billion quid to beat Luton no wonder TB didn’t trust Wankstanley with the top job.
Possibly more to the point Boehly didn't want to admit he cocked up appointing Stewart, so rather than sack him, he has hamstring Winstanley by making him work alongside him?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Fantastic play from Koeliosho (sp?). Great goal that match needed. Forest look a bunch of hackers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Luton and Sheff Utd are bankers to go down, and much as I dislike Burnley I think it would be better for the Albion if Everton got relegated. It would further cement our top 10 credentials as we'd be in the top 10 for most consecutive seasons in the Prem if they fall away and we stay up..

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Nottingham Forest look an absolute belting price at 6/5 tomorrow night at home to Burnley. One of the bets of the season.

They've lost only two home games in the Premier League at the City Ground in the last year and I am not convinced by Burnley and Vincent Kompany's approach in their matches so far. I'm lumping on early because they'll be close to evens by kick-off or maybe a tad odds-on.

Bomb proof

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Forest just (rightly) denied a penalty that was a carbon copy of the one awarded against Lewis Dunk against Luton Town by VAR.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Gawd Burnley back in front

Scrap that …disallowed after VAR involved

Clear and obvious? 🤔
That's the problem. I think it is. Others might disagree. Sometimes it's still so grey.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not sure it is, these teams just didn't bother and are naive.

Who came up last year? Fulham, Forest, Bmuff?

Fulham stayed up with ease, Bmuff with a few games left?

Just a bad year
It’s another season on. Chelsea have taken transfer inflation to a ridiculous level. It gets more difficult every year - to the point where it’s obvious some Championship clubs won’t bother squandering the money.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It’s another season on. Chelsea have taken transfer inflation to a ridiculous level. It gets more difficult every year - to the point where it’s obvious some Championship clubs won’t bother squandering the money.

As Brighton prove, you don't need to spunk money of players if the scouting is correct.

I don't think Burnley will be gung-ho for too much longer in style of play

Certainly better than Ross Barkley on a free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here