Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/9/22

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Indeed. Rodgers and Cooper are probably the worst ideas mentioned in the new manager talk. Both of them unlikely to survive this month I think.

Pochettino wasn’t far off that list. Totally unrealistic, unaffordable and probably unwanted for a manager that has been ruined (for us) from his time at Spuds and PSG.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just how bad defensively are Leicester?

After 7 games, Bournemouth have conceded 19 goals including that 9-0 hammering by Liverpool.

Leicester? 22.

If you're leaking more than 3 goals on average a game, you're not going to stay up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can't see Rodgers hanging around now. Would we be interested or him us?

His failure is being chalked up to Leicester not spending to replace players lost. If he needs to buy talent to succeed, I'm not sure we'd be the right fit for each other.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t think Leicester will go down irrespective of who manages them…

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Rodgers’ post match comments are a bit of a come sack me plea, ala Scott Parker. They’re in huge trouble and he knows it.

22 goals conceded, the worst defence in PL history.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Rodgers’ post match comments are a bit of a come sack me plea, ala Scott Parker. They’re in huge trouble and he knows it.

22 goals conceded, the worst defence in PL history.

He’s been like that for months, totally given up. He’s desperate for the sack.

It’s shameful and unprofessional on his part really. They might not have bought anyone this summer but their current squad really isn’t THAT bad.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Seen the Collins 'tackle' on MOTD. What the hell were the Wolves players protesting about? That's probably the clearest red card of the season: he should have walked off as soon as he'd made the challenge.

I must say that City look like they'll have the league sewn up by New Year's Day - they look unstoppable this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here