Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/9/22

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep. Doesn't help that it's such a disjointed season yet again either.

And in a Few weeks time, it all stops for a month and a bit of World Cup circus starts!

I feel exactly the same…after the euphoria of Leicester, it has all gone terribly flat…..and I miss the spuds game as we are holiday

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wow what a crap game

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Some sections of the Wolves crowd seem to think it was an unfair red card. I mean, it was Jack Grealish to be fair, but even so a shocking challenge.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Man City 2 up, and Wolves have just had a red card for a quite incredible foul on Grealish.

Bad challenge but Grealish still managed to turn so he faced the ref screaming. It was a sending off but you can see on the replay he only just touched the sock boy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ouch...

ouch.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bad challenge but Grealish still managed to turn so he faced the ref screaming. It was a sending off but you can see on the replay he only just touched the sock boy.

Only just touched him? I cannot stand Grealish, but his foot caught him hard and left a large red mark. It was a dreadful challenge and Grealish was not putting anything on.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Never a red.

Just kidding, Kung fu Kenny had to go, awful 'tackle'. I'm not sure what the Wolves players were so incensed by. They were all over the ref and in his face despite the obvious nature of the decision.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Never a red.

Just kidding, Kung fu Kenny had to go, awful 'tackle'. I'm not sure what the Wolves players were so incensed by. They were all over the ref and in his face despite the obvious nature of the decision.

Having watched Wolves at the Amex in recent years, they are a whiny bunch of greasy gits so no surprise. It’s one of those challenges where if he gets the ball and it goes out for a throw nobody mentions it but you can’t do that kind of thing when there is the possibility of a player getting between you and the ball, any contact and it’s dangerous.

It’s like that kung fu goal Haaland scored the other day, if a player is nearby and puts their head in it’s a wholly different thing.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

So it’s a bad challenge deserving of a sending off but you still manage to have a dig at sock boy. [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So it’s a bad challenge deserving of a sending off but you still manage to have a dig at sock boy. [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course.

And rightly so. Bad challenge, yes. But if Grealish had really been hurt, he wouldn't have been seeking out where the ref was and writhing and waving his arm theatrically in the air. If that happened to me I would have been winded and lying down - not thinking about amateur dramatics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here