Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-17/3/24

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Watching the Carragher/Neville podcast, Carragher stated with some certainty that Everton would only get 3 or 2 point deduction, because they had already had one this season.. :shrug:

Bloke's a total twat.
Why on earth should the penalty be slashed for that reason?
They escaped relegation, because last season's case wasn't heard, had the punishment reduced on appeal, and now should get another freebie.
It seems to work for Katie Price's driving convictions... :)

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Watching the Carragher/Neville podcast, Carragher stated with some certainty that Everton would only get 3 or 2 point deduction, because they had already had one this season.. :shrug:

Bloke's a total twat.
Why on earth should the penalty be slashed for thatt reason?
They escaped relegation, because last season's case wasn't heard, had the punishment reduced on appeal, and now should get another freebie.
Unless I dreamed it, which is extremely worrying, I am sure I saw a dullard saying something similar because the periods being assessed overlap or something like that.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Whoever thought this Tottenham away kit was a good idea needs sacking! It's looks like Fulham vs Chelsea out there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe our Fulham result wasn’t so bad….. :shrug:
Yes it was.
Well it was if you still have delusions of European football.

It wasn't so bad if it woke a few fans up as to what this team is and where they're at.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Turning out to be a good day all told for the armchair viewer. Spurs collapsing which is so lovely, Luton scoring late, Coventry rightfully dismissing Wolves and the Barcodes not scanning.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Beginning to get a bit worried about Fulham!! They’re on a great little run, and have Sheff Utd and Forest next.
On the other hand, I’m more relaxed about West Ham (who aren’t great, and who have the Europa League to distract them, hopefully). But to be safe, need Villa to beat West Ham today.

Also, as soon as you take Neto out of Wolves they seem half the team…and looks like he’s out for the rest of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure why any of you think it matters.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yup, this. Although wanting Villa to win is anathema to me.
You could look at it the other way around.

West Ham getting the fewest points is too Brightons favourn and therefore want West Ham to lose.

Lying to yourself works!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
West Ham have another goal ruled out for handball. Moyes looks like he's chewing a wasp, nothing new there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here