Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15/2/23

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thought the tussling was 50/50 there but Haaland is good at the getting the decision like when he fouled Webster. Offside made it irrelevant anyways.
It was, but Haaland was then tripped after he spins his man. Pen all day long. Well, if it had been onside

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
These two teams are an embarrassment to English football, it’s like watching a game between athleti and Argentina
EPL record amounts of cheating, ref bullying, parachute rolls, feigning death, diving, trying to get players sent off. Two teams mirroring their managers, a win at literally all costs ethos.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not enjoying the football now - bunch of spoilt kids having a scrap and spending more time playing the ref than the ball.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Convinced myself I wanted City, as choking Arsenal is a better story.
But by Christ it only takes a couple of minutes in the company of SockBoy to realise what a fuckin idiot idea that is.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not enjoying the football now - bunch of spoilt kids having a scrap and spending more time playing the ref than the ball.

Oops duplicated post 😊

Poor defending now from Arsenal

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You say that but this is far more watchable than seeing Chelsea fail to get a shot on target with their 83% possession.
I agree, doesn’t mean it’s not embarrassing.

I loved watching Simeone vs Mourinho in Spain but doesn’t mean it wasn’t embarrassing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A chance for a tired-looking Trossard to grab the headlines.

E4064E28-23B2-453E-A816-CB12D93DAB7F.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here