Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15/2/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hope Arsenal don’t win it - much as I hate City and their cheating. Reasons are purely BHA:

1) Trossard doesn’t deserve a winners medal for how he manufactured a move and Arsenal prob pushed it with the agent

2) The way they didn’t listen and kept trying to get Caicedo to just do the same shows their arrogance and disregard for us.

f*** em.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hope Arsenal don’t win it - much as I hate City and their cheating. Reasons are phreak BHA:

1) Trossard doesn’t deserve a winners medal for how he manufactured a move and Arsenal prob pushed it with the agent

2) The way they didn’t listen and kept trying to get Caicedo to just do the same shows their arrogance and disregard for us.

f*** em.
I think we can understand the sentiment, but it means City will win it. Do you remember THEIR fans when we dared to beat them 3-2 in a dead rubber?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hope Arsenal don’t win it - much as I hate City and their cheating. Reasons are phreak BHA:

f*** em.
3) Unbearable Londoners, Arsenal’s many media mates and all the plastic Gooners in Brighton and Hove. Who’ve recently come out of the woodwork eg on NYE at The Amex, emboldened by half a season’s wins.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Arsenal can’t hack the pressure, the chaos they have put out at the back has shown the clear gap between the squad quality IMO

Very good side but weak replacements when you take out a couple of key players.
Yeah agree - made a similar point earlier about the pressure maybe because they are still a relatively young team - poor defending and not clinical enough tonight in front of goal especially Nketiah. Some fine margins but that’s what counts.

Fantastic goal from De Bruyne tonight. Thought Tross looked good for the 10 mins or so he had.

Hate both teams though - so it’s all academic. 🥱

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The same Arsenal that tried to take one of our best players last month, potentially leaving us royally in the crap, the same Arsenal with countless Sussex plastic glory hunters as fans? Very happy with tonight’s scoreline personally.
As I said, Hobsons choice. But don’t begrudge Tross going there, we did rather well out of all things considered.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Only modern slavery preventing them acquiring the player to tilt them to EPL glory.
Anthony Bloom’s a nasty piece of work.
Bloom could have fed all of Caicedo's siblings and a whole Ecuadorian village if he had given Caicedo his freedom.

A chance missed with the top man (God) I feel. I can see this coming back to haunt Tony Bloom.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well Arsenal have had their fun this season and done quite well, but now I'm afraid its time to hand it over to the adults. Top 3 will be City, Man U, Arsenal in that order. Gooners will be happy enough with Champions League.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Haaland is so full of himself - ‘it’s been 20 minutes I scored” and he says “I won against Arsenal”. He blames other players when he doesn’t get the balls having a go at them during play and constantly sulking - I honestly wouldn’t like to be his manager or one of his teammates.

It’s funny just to see him go matches now without scoring.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Haaland is so full of himself - ‘it’s been 20 minutes I scored” and he says “I won against Arsenal”. He blames other players when he doesn’t get the balls having a go at them during play and constantly sulking - I honestly wouldn’t like to be his manager or one of his teammates.

He has scored 26 goals this season already, I’d say he’s earned it

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

He is an elite level player, with an ego to match many lesser players. I have no beef with him being a bit cocky. He is the greatest striker in the world and he knows it.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He has scored 26 goals this season already, I’d say he’s earned it
You can be brilliant (which he is) and also have a nice personality- it’s not mutually exclusive.

Pele for example came across as having a warm personality with a lot of respect, joyful and a kind man - guess his faith was partly responsible but he is proof arrogance and being rude isn’t par for the course if you are a world class football player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here