NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I hope Forest are this shit against us

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Forest, Villa and Fulham. By far and away the biggest bunch of SHITHOUSES at the Amex this season. We need to get a lead at the City Ground, otherwise it'll be head-injury CENTRAL.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Villa are mostly a horrible team. Unfortunately they're also pretty good. They can win by shithousing and by being decent. It's a bad(or good - depending on your view of Villa) combination.

I'll be gutted if we missed out on Europe to them.
Me too, it was Grealish and Villa that snatched our last chance of the Championship title at the 11th hour, I’d be absolutely gutted if they did the same to us again by pipping us to a European place in a case of deja vu

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forest, Villa and Fulham. By far and away the biggest bunch of SHITHOUSES at the Amex this season. We need to get a lead at the City Ground, otherwise it'll be head-injury CENTRAL.
As opposite to the chronic outbreak of cramp that affected half of SW6, yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't notice the multiple feigned head injuries from 10 minutes in though.
That is true, oddly the cramp and the second keeper yellow in 3 games only kicked in after it became advantageous.

Oh and I'm pleased it did, Chelsea were finally getting into what they laughably call their stride.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416_210308_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416_210308_Facebook.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 57

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So another big game for us tonight - have to support Champions of Europe though. Come on dirty!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is so upsetting to be reminded of that, because I know you are correct.
But there's a part of me that wants Leeds to be relegated more than any other side.
Win or draw tonight and win or draw against any of our Europe rivals and still go down is the ultimate plan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here