[Albion] Premier League 15-17/4/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
SATURDAY 15TH APRIL
  • Villa v Newcastle - Yuk. No goals but a blood bath and a card frenzy please.
  • Everton v Fulham - Come on you Toffee tossers.
  • Southampton v Palace - Shit or bust Saints. Fail to win and you are down. Kick the f*** out 'em whilst you are at it.
  • Tottenham v Bournemouth - Come on you plucky fukkas.
  • Wolves v Brentford - Come on Wolves.
  • Citeh v Leicester - Pah, who cares.
SUNDAY 16TH APRIL
  • West Ham v The Arse - Come on you Irons.
  • Forest v Man United - Come on Forest, win and kick the fukk out of 'em.
MONDAY 17TH APRIL
  • Leeds v Liverpool - Anything but a Liverpool win. Another goal free game but a blood bath and a card frenzy please.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From an Albion point of view are we now agreed a Newcastle win would be best? (10 ahead with a game more looks uncatchable) and Villa are a big rival now…?

I think so…

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Newcastle would be hard to catch based simply on their recent form, even without the farce of last weekend. So yes all power to them today.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Absolutely. Villa need their bubble bursting and the shiny bubbly remnants to be ground into mush underfoot.

Having spent most of the season thinking "Europe might be nice but let's not get ahead of ourselves", I shall be distraught it we don't make the cut now.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Here we go then.
Bit controversial, but I want Newcastle to win this. We won't catch Newcastle, but we can beat Villa.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Villa are in form, have an excellent club manager in Emery and are more of a threat to our Euro aspirations it stands.

Newcastle hopefully to take all 3 points.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Two in-form teams in Aston Villa vs Newcastle. Sounds like a fascinating clash on paper, but I am tipping a 0-0 bore draw. Hope I'm wrong.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Villa shithousing has started, ignored by the ref and Newcastle. Lazarus like recovery once Villa got the ball back. Wankers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports