Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/4/23

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not sure if they are waving scarves or white flags in the home crowd.

But, yes, I think they will be saved by some worse teams below them.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
When Leeds were promoted I clearly remember listening to a Talk Sport phone in thing that involved Leeds fans & a few of their ex players. They were all asked the same question... How do you think Leeds will do back in the Prem? EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, fans and ex players, said basically the same thing in that they would comfortably stay up in the first season, and from then on would be challenging for Europe finishing in the top 4 or top 6. It was astonishing at the lack of a humble reply, just every single person basically saying something to the effect of ''we're a massive club, we'll be back where we belong''.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
When Leeds were promoted I clearly remember listening to a Talk Sport phone in thing that involved Leeds fans & a few of their ex players. They were all asked the same question... How do you think Leeds will do back in the Prem? EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, fans and ex players, said basically the same thing in that they would comfortably stay up in the first season, and from then on would be challenging for Europe finishing in the top 4 or top 6. It was astonishing at the lack of a humble reply, just every single person basically saying something to the effect of ''we're a massive club, we'll be back where we belong''.
To be honest, I'd be more worried about somebody who bothered calling into something like that with a sensible opinion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well I wanted Leeds to win purely to help our cause but that was pretty bloody funny. Really hope Leeds go down but sadly those below are equally as dogshit
Bournemouth beat Spurs, which was good.

Villa have to play us and Liverpool, Spurs & Newcastle play each other, so not throwing in the towel yet.
I believe the tracker says 2 over?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Was Danny Mills one of the ex-players, by any chance? 🤣 Awful pundit, partly because of his Leeds bias and/or chip in his shoulder that that hadn't been where they 'belong' for 16 years or however long it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here