Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/12

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No I wouldn’t say I am happy but I think we are miles away from sacking Potter and rightly so. What he did last year earns him way more then 12 games of this season before calling for his head.

We improved every metric you can think of last year compared to season before in his first season in PL and to suddenly decide to Chuck all that away now is madness.
I’m failing to see this massive improvement our half decent keeper is shot to bits, our defence which has been strong for the previous 4-5 seasons looks nervy and ready to concede at every set play the oppo has. We miss almost every goal scoring opportunity. Yes we aren’t anti football anymore and play some nice football at times although normally it only lasts for half a game and then it dries up and we turn to shite again. We can’t blame that solely on the players alone can we?

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Surely, SURELY if he loses the next 4 he's gone? Losing to us after 6 loses in a row. He'd be a go(o)ner.
Also, when does Edu expect us to have a 'proper transfer window' given we're still bang in the middle of a pandemic and we have Brexit to deal with next?!

It's all smoke and mirrors mate. The players have stopped fighting for him. Things are as bad as they've ever been. Ozil has poisoned the club and the Totts have been relentless in their piss-taking.

Potter will get things right. I don't think Bloom would pull the trigger (pardon the pun on my avator!) yet. Huge five days for both clubs though. Good luck as I live down in Sussex and the Emirates can only dream of having a proper atmosphere like the Amex.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hang on a cotton pickin minute here. According to the intelligentsia on here, we are told that teams down the bottom and especially us, never get results at places like City!

Yet here we are a team below us getting a point at city....we’re we are normally put to the sword.

Must be a mistake Shirley?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Hang on a cotton pickin minute here. According to the intelligentsia on here, we are told that teams down the bottom and especially us, never get results at places like City!

Yet here we are a team below us getting a point at city....we’re we are normally put to the sword.

It is. We will all wake up in late 2021 and the world will have returned to normal

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Now you’ve done it :facepalm: :lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

And then there are posters that think managers who only manage a Draw at home to West Brom should be sacked!

Talksport are saying that Bilic has been sacked.
They must be mistaken, and meant to say Guardiola, shirley!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Man City's worst start since 2008 but only 5 points off the top. Strange league this year.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just joining in the melodrama, following WBA’s shock draw sent NSC into meltdown :lol:

Yes, a shock draw against last season's runners up! Know what I mean? :wink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I wonder if WBA put out their best team or whether they waved the white flag before a ball was kicked like we did at Leicester?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great result at a stadium where we’re always taken apart.

But the melodrama by linking it to “Potter is awful, we’ve had it” type posts, was classic NSC.

If Fulham win later today, then criticism will be more relevant.

Whereas if the Albion win with a more obvious first team XI ( hope over expectation) the criticism since Sunday will look considerably less relevant.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

You mean like our draw with European Champions Liverpool?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Which of the early ones will YOU be watching?

Arsenal v Southampton 18:00
Leeds United v Newcastle United 18:00
Leicester City v Everton 18:00

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Which of the early ones will YOU be watching?

Arsenal v Southampton 18:00
Leeds United v Newcastle United 18:00
Leicester City v Everton 18:00

Leeds v Toon

but hoping Southampton can give Arsenal a good thumping, so I might do a bit of channel hopping.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I absolutely hate that blonde prick Schmeichel, always plays a blinder against us then palms the ball into his own net the next game. Tosser.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Schmeichel decides today's the day he's going to be shit. Goalkeeping howler. Can happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here