Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/12

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looking really grim this for us now, with the two fixtures we've got coming up, both must win games or he's got to resign.
Not must win at all.

We probably need 2 more wins in the next 6 games.

I mean it won't be pleasant if we lose tomorrow but it's far too early to chuck the towel in.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s pretty poor that Amazon streams are like one minute behind. Man City just can’t break teams down at the moment.

If it stays the same we’ll need plenty of new sheets and underwear in this thread before the night is out. :lolol:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Not must win at all.

We probably need 2 more wins in the next 6 games.

I mean it won't be pleasant if we lose tomorrow but it's far too early to chuck the towel in.

Most definitely are must win games. Losing them would be disastrous for our confidence, just in time for fans to pile even more pressure in the stands. We're a team who do not respond well to pressure. Lose these, the knock-on effect will be horrific

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Even if WBA lose they would have done very well against this City team. Good for their confidence.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Most definitely are must win games. Losing them would be disastrous for our confidence, just in time for fans to pile even more pressure in the stands. We're a team who do not respond well to pressure. Lose these, the knock-on effect will be horrific
We might win them both... but if we don't it really isn't "game over".

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Pathetic from City.

I guess hard done by Pep will need another 400m :lolol: Or he’ll do the usual after the game and say how well his team played :lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Probably one of the most hysterical, OTT posts I’ve ever seen on here! [emoji23]

With 24 games still to go after these two games, they categorically are not must win games.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yep, great performance from them but in particular Johnstone. Shows what we are missing, sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here