Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/12

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The club apologists do that’s for sure. Slaven Bilic outwitted Potter at our place second half and now picked up an excellent point at a club where we roll over and let 3 or 4 in.

The same Billic who just took his team to a COVID battered Newcastle and lost whereas Potter masterminded an absolute away masterclass in a three nil win. You talk some xxxx to suit your agenda.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
guardiola-238411.jpeg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Only saw the last knockings of the City game . Two powder puff headers from inside the 6 yard box straight at the West Brom keepers legs - ::facepalm:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The same Billic who just took his team to a COVID battered Newcastle and lost whereas Potter masterminded an absolute away masterclass in a three nil win. You talk some xxxx to suit your agenda.
Oh yeah one of our two wins this season and it’s almost Christmas.

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Well the Arse aren't going to sack Mikel Arteta until he's had a proper transfer window according to Edu so expect your second league win of the year on the 28th. Merry Christmas, Seagulls! :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Our season hinges on tomorrow night’s game. If it goes belly up, at least we’ll get the pain out of the way pre -Christmas.

No it bloody well doesn't, you silly old sausage!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
And how many has the mastermind Billic won? That’s right, one. So Potter is doing twice as well as Billic who you seem to believe is such a superior manager.
Did you see our second half against WBA ??? Don’t think we had a sniff.

For the record I quite like him as a manager kicks every ball and shows some passion. Our forth season in the PL and your happy Potter is doing twice as well as newly promoted WBA ??? I’m not sure that was this seasons target.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Thought WBA were well organised against (an ever profligate) us. This PL season is ****ing nuts. However, the next two games will certainly shape our (GPott’s) season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Well the Arse aren't going to sack Mikel Arteta until he's had a proper transfer window according to Edu so expect your second league win of the year on the 28th. Merry Christmas, Seagulls! :thumbsup:

Surely, SURELY if he loses the next 4 he's gone? Losing to us after 6 loses in a row. He'd be a go(o)ner.
Also, when does Edu expect us to have a 'proper transfer window' given we're still bang in the middle of a pandemic and we have Brexit to deal with next?!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Did you see our second half against WBA ??? Don’t think we had a sniff.

For the record I quite like him as a manager kicks every ball and shows some passion. Our forth season in the PL and your happy Potter is doing twice as well as newly promoted WBA ??? I’m not sure that was this seasons target.

No I wouldn’t say I am happy but I think we are miles away from sacking Potter and rightly so. What he did last year earns him way more then 12 games of this season before calling for his head.

We improved every metric you can think of last year compared to season before in his first season in PL and to suddenly decide to Chuck all that away now is madness.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
WBA result kind of blows out the theory from some we are Brighton do you really expect us to get something at Leicester. Such a cop out statement.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?384393-West-Brom-sack-Bilic Surely some mistake??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here