Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/12/23

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I hadn't heard Ian Rush was into property, although he may be. I thought Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen were the property barons.

Dalglish must have been a premier league winning manager during my wilderness years.
Yeah I did have that wrong, but the bit about him being into football clubs is true from what I've read.
Dalglish was manager of Blackburn when they were promoted and won the premier league. I think he later won a league cup with Liverpool in the late 2000s, that's something I vaguely remember happening.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Yeah I did have that wrong, but the bit about him being into football clubs is true from what I've read.
Dalglish was manager of Blackburn when they were promoted and won the premier league. I think he later won a league cup with Liverpool in the late 2000s, that's something I vaguely remember happening.
I have - almost - no memory of Dalglish and Blackburn Rovers. This is all the more disturbing that during his time there, 91-95, I was regularly up in Accrington, right next door to Blackburn, as that was my girlfriend/now wife's home town. It must have been so traumatic, I've erased the memory.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Kudus scores again. We really should have got that deal done when we had the chance.
I think of all the players we have linked with recently that’s the one that was both closest to happening and one that I feel we really have missed out on. Hes a quality player and would have done really good things with us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We have got this far without breaking our pay structure it’s easy to say now because he’s scoring a few goals.
I think it was the buyout clause that did it for Kudus. But essentially the same thing. Like super high salaries, we don’t really do them either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
VAR looking after Wolves as usual. All the more important because West Ham are looking to go above us today.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Always entertaining and absolute class shitehousing today

maxresdefault.jpg

Watch MOTD tonight :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
great to see Dalot receive 2 yellows for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports