Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-17/07/20

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Old man Roy not happy his thrown his Horlicks this evening when back at the nursing home.

That stressful job, with VAR conspiring against them, can’t be good for his health.

But a Croydon man through and through, he may holding on for the topping out ceremony of their Minecraft virtual new main stand.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That stressful job, with VAR conspiring against them, can’t be good for his health.

But a Croydon man through and through, he may holding on for the topping out ceremony of their Minecraft virtual new main stand.

With one saleable asset who has surely gone down in value this season, I can see them dipping into the ring fenced money soon. I’m sure it’ll still be there in there accounts as it was this year and last etc...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
With one saleable asset who has surely gone down in value this season, I can see them dipping into the ring fenced money soon. I’m sure it’ll still be there in there accounts as it was this year and last etc...

In fairness has probably accrued a bit of interest with all the delays.. Might be able to afford a lick of paint for the rest of the ground too by now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In fairness has probably accrued a bit of interest with all the delays.. Might be able to afford a lick of paint for the rest of the ground too by now.

Just their rotten luck, along with VAR and all, interest rates are next to nothing.

With the BBC scraping free TV licences, Roy’s having an anus owwibilis.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You can pick up cladding paint in bulk at wickes. I can just imagine Parish and his laptog Bright in there buying industrial tubs and lugging them to his financed Merc all proud of themselves!

The Stad De Clad really would be a sight with painted up Cladding. Keep Bright busy over the Summer in his job too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here