Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/12/21

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just goes to show how good our point was against The Leeds Utd....

...oh.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Leeds look devoid of the energy and purpose they had last season. They have plenty of players injured and the influential Phillips is out for two months. The problem with their style of play is that it puts huge physical strain on the players.
They've picked up a few points recently through lucky results but I can see them sliding further.

Bielsa only likes a small squad.

What surprised me last season, was it didn’t catch up with them. This season his whole philosophy has been found out, they can complain about injuries, but, you should have a squad large enough to mitigate that.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Let's hope this result will utterly destroy what little confidence the Leeds players have left.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Europe 2022/23, you’re having a laugh.

BBC871CC-9F0A-44BE-ADE6-68B05171FBFE.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Load of Bollox commentating again, great credit to the Leeds fans, camera pans to a half empty away end, why do they always say shite like that. Also said great credit to Leeds who’s heads haven’t dropped, next thing a shot into row z and two Leeds players shouting at each other. Just an absolute Leeds love in, why…

Their pretty shite, with horrible, bigoted Neanderthal fans

Be interesting to see how the Leeds fans react to that, to be fair you can still hear them

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Leeds are everyone’s second favourite team and I see why now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here