Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 13-15/8/22

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Meanwhile in Spain, I took in this little cracker, and you know what it was a ground in the middle of an estate, they had a drum (used sensibly) similar chants, no disjointed singing, great backing from start to finish, they hate Man United (few fist bumps as I was wearing Brighton hat and my daughter was wearing the away kit) & no one left 5 mins early, NO ONE !!
Photo at half time

Sounds brilliant and class photo.
To be fair though re the no-one leaving early - a ground in the middle of an estate! After the trains shitshow game after game at the Amex you can hardly blame people leaving early - esp those with other needs/kids
Re the drum - after Saturday and such a flat/disjointed atmosphere on our part (first game of the season ffs too!) I'm leaning towards a drum used in the same way

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Sounds brilliant and class photo.
To be fair though re the no-one leaving early - a ground in the middle of an estate! After the trains shitshow game after game at the Amex you can hardly blame people leaving early - esp those with other needs/kids
Re the drum - after Saturday and such a flat/disjointed atmosphere on our part (first game of the season ffs too!) I'm leaning towards a drum used in the same way

I’ll be leaning away from the drum if it’s too near me though - could remove my hearing aids though

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
In other news our friends in Selhurst don't have a very comfortable trip to Anfield this evening, a good tonking from the scousers might even see them bottom on GD.

Which would be nice.

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Meanwhile in Spain, I took in this little cracker, and you know what it was a ground in the middle of an estate, they had a drum (used sensibly) similar chants, no disjointed singing, great backing from start to finish, they hate Man United (few fist bumps as I was wearing Brighton hat and my daughter was wearing the away kit) & no one left 5 mins early, NO ONE !!
Photo at half time

One of my favourite stadiums I have ever visited (along with De Kuip). Do you hear of they are still intending to move to a new ground? Great photo...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In other news our friends in Selhurst don't have a very comfortable trip to Anfield this evening, a good tonking from the scousers might even see them bottom on GD.

Which would be nice.

Liverpool struggled with Fulham. Could be tricky for them and not the trouncing of Palace we'd hope for.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
One of my favourite stadiums I have ever visited (along with De Kuip). Do you hear of they are still intending to move to a new ground? Great photo...

They are in financial turmoil from what I understand, Lim the owner an unashamedly Manchester United fan is in charge and running the club down, the supporters held up LIM GO HOME signs around the 60 minute mark, boy they don’t stop singing do they. Oh and no bottles to your seats along with only non alcoholic drinks available.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Severe punishments coming the way of Conte and Tuchel, and rightly so, nobody wants to see those unsavoury scenes in football.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
shake.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here