[Football] Premier League 13-15/8/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Souness doing his best to take the Dick of the Day award from Tuchel.

He comes out with his "man's game" bollocks in front of Karen Carney, host covers him, then Souness does it again. The bloke's a comedy dinosaur.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It did seem like one of those scenes from a resort on the Med where a sophisticated local confronts the local Scottish skag addict who's taken umbrage that he's not received any spare change.

Does ArrDee know the Albion exists

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Even if it’s not a red card (according to VAR anyway) it’s still a foul. It makes a mockery of VAR that they have to carry on with the corner after the check. I mean it’s hilarious that Spuds scored from it but I’d be fuming if that happened to us.

Was the ball actually in play when he grabbed him? If not it’s not a free kick (but could still have been a red, obviously)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Was the ball actually in play when he grabbed him? If not it’s not a free kick (but could still have been a red, obviously)

I thought that and had another look. Cucurella is pulled to the ground by the hair while Kane is jumping to head the ball in for the goal. Can understand the officials following the ball and missing it, but isn't that what VAR is supposed to be there for?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I thought that and had another look. Cucurella is pulled to the ground by the hair while Kane is jumping to head the ball in for the goal. Can understand the officials following the ball and missing it, but isn't that what VAR is supposed to be there for?

Are you sure? The hair pulling was at the previous corner, not the one at which they scored.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Meanwhile in Spain, I took in this little cracker, and you know what it was a ground in the middle of an estate, they had a drum (used sensibly) similar chants, no disjointed singing, great backing from start to finish, they hate Man United (few fist bumps as I was wearing Brighton hat and my daughter was wearing the away kit) & no one left 5 mins early, NO ONE !!
Photo at half time

Attachments

• BB1A7616-117C-4CB5-992D-1F91A096686C.jpeg
    BB1A7616-117C-4CB5-992D-1F91A096686C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 187

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wasn’t Tuchel also a dick with us last season, very bitter and condescending in the media? Seems like a bit of a knob

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1558879860147240961[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn’t Tuchel also a dick with us last season, very bitter and condescending in the media? Seems like a bit of a knob

The fella had completely passed me by until that interview.
My skin was crawling on behalf of him and his family.

Complete Grade A Thunder****, who's not going to get what he deserves!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports