[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Everton were a totally different team when they played us in fairness. They were one of the only teams I’ve seen this season totally dominate us

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Everton were a totally different team when they played us in fairness. They were one of the only teams I’ve seen this season totally dominate us

Yea. In general they looked very good for the first month or so, feck knows what happened after that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I get that Potter can do no wrong in your eyes but do you really think Covid has impacted us any more than the other teams in the bottom half?

Think Potter has been very lucky, if there were crowds given he can't get us to win any home games (One) it would be toxic.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
The antifootballers get a penalty and hang on for the win. Textbook.

Now come on Everton.

I agree wholeheartedly that was a shit game to watch, whichever team you support, it was indeed dire, utterly crap.

But Palace, despite playing abysmally, actually had five shots on target in todays game, against two on target by WBA, so you probably missed that amongst the dross served up.

To put that into perspective, that is one more than Brighton have managed in their last two games combined*.

It’s a funny old game to be sure.

*According to the epl site.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fulham look so much better than us. I can't see us finishing above them in the table.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hurry up and score Citeh, its no fun being in the 'as it stands' relegation zone despite having two games in hand.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I agree wholeheartedly that was a shit game to watch, whichever team you support, it was indeed dire, utterly crap.

But Palace, despite playing abysmally, actually had five shots on target in todays game, against two on target by WBA, so you probably missed that amongst the dross served up.

To put that into perspective, that is one more than Brighton have managed in their last two games combined*.

It’s a funny old game to be sure.

*According to the epl site.

??? We’ve had 8 shots on target in the last 2 matches so not sure what your point is?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Man city resting most of the big guns .... All luck with Fulham at the moment

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

They could be on the beach when we play them. Our players will be too, rolling their towels out :lolol:

I'm sure things even out, but we're not very good at taking advantage, of anything, ever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports