Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1/24

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tarkowski is a thug but that was a perfectly clean tackle, what is this game…. Pathetic.

Always forget this referees name but he’s awful, gets bullied around constantly
Coote

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tarkowski is a thug but that was a perfectly clean tackle, what is this game…. Pathetic.

David Coote. And he’s completely lost control

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Yep. If Luiz hadn’t got involved the referee doesn’t even think about a booking.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

He was out of control, get that slightly wrong and it’s a leg breaker.
For me it was a penalty too, he won the ball there too but anywhere else on the pitch it is a foul for the follow through.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He was out of control, get that slightly wrong and it’s a leg breaker.
For me it was a penalty too, he won the ball there too but anywhere else on the pitch it is a foul for the follow through.
Utter nonsense how is that out of control? He’s taken the ball from in front of the player and made no actual contact, ‘if he gets that slightly wrong’ well he didn’t did he? Could say that about plenty of tackles.

Completely disagree on both counts, neither of them are even a foul let alone a booking, the referee didn’t even give a foul for the one near the corner flag and rightly so, still somehow booked two people for nothing.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Utter nonsense how is that out of control? He’s taken the ball from in front of the player and made no actual contact, ‘if he gets that slightly wrong’ well he didn’t did he? Could say that about plenty of tackles.

Completely disagree on both counts, neither of them are even a foul let alone a booking, the referee didn’t even give a foul for the one near the corner flag and rightly so, still somehow booked two people for nothing.
Calm down fella, Jesus.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

I wasn’t paying attention then. Did he not book Tarkowski for the supposed foul? He certainly didn’t do anything in the afters that wasn’t entirely provoked by that tosser Luiz

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I wasn’t paying attention then. Did he not book Tarkowski for the supposed foul? He certainly didn’t do anything in the afters that wasn’t entirely provoked by that tosser Luiz
He booked him for whatever happened afterwards, they resumed with a Villa throw so no foul was given.

You can just feel the spawny late Villa winner coming can’t you.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Jim Ratcliffe, who is in the process of buying 25pc of Manchester United and becoming the boss’s boss, is about to see them play in the flesh for the first time since starting his tortuous negotiations with the Glazer family. “I am very excited to be here,” he told PA, “but I can’t answer any questions, really, because that would be inappropriate...”

Is that it, then? Not quite. “It’s a big match,” Ratcliffe added. “We normally do well against Spurs!” Up to a point, Lord Copper.

The PA report continues: “Asked if his deal was as exciting as anything he has ever done, Ratcliffe smiled and said: ‘Correct. Yes. I have done a few exciting things, but this caps it all. There’s no question about that.’”

"What? More exciting than backing Brexit, then switching production of one of your SUVs from Britain to Austria?”

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here