[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
See, I'm not sure about this.

If West Ham didn't want the fixture moved to Jan 2 - and it was moved in October - I'm sure they could have objected/stopped it.

Seen it reported anywhere?

Of course, they bleated later when they realised they'd lose a player, but that's their fault, frankly.
Well I think this is the article I read in which Moyes moans, one would think they tried to move it given his statement.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
From The Guardian

1705153564750.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are saying definite penalty but also ‘Sterling was really cute.’
Translation to English; he got away with making it look like a foul so all is good.
I always think about stuff like this when people say that ex players should be recruited as referees.

Agreed. Ex players/pundits are part of the problem with their 'he had every right to go down' bullshit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s very annoying that Fulham are the best at converting big chances in the Premier League this season but not today against clucking Chelsea!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Wages.
He’s an arrogant character, will become a pantomime villain. Also has the worst haircut in the league!!!!
So you are telling me that you wouldn’t bloody love it if we had an arrogant pantomime villain? The thing about them is that they are annoyingly good, mostly :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports