Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1/24

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't see how having a winter break like this is a fair split

Should be all at the same time

Also seems unfair that some clubs have African/Asian players leaving at different points, should be all unavailable at the same time.

A true weekend off would not be welcomed by Sky (or any media).

As for AFCON/Asian Cup, the deadline for all was Jan 1. (West Ham were unlucky with a fixture change to Jan 2, but I assume they could have protested about that)

Onana was the only exception (I think?) because before he signed for Man United, he told them he wouldn’t play for Cameroon (he’d fallen out with the manager).

When Cameroon came knocking again, he said he’d go, but on United’s terms, due to his previous promise.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Hoping for a big performance from Fulham.
Have a sneaky feeling Chelsea are going on a decent run and if that happens they could overtake us which i'd HATE.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As for AFCON/Asian Cup, the deadline for all was Jan 1. (West Ham were unlucky with a fixture change to Jan 2, but I assume they could have protested about that)
They did. A lot. All the excuses were trotted out early to justify their very poor style of football and lack of ambition.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry but the most offensive things about EVERYTHING connect with Chelsea FC are:-

Fernandez and especially Mudryk's neck tattoos.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Discovery + not the best streaming for me today so can't work out if Anthony Taylor is auditioning for a move to the Chelsea Payroll or is having a blinder by not falling for the Fulham play acting.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
How many times Fulham give away the ball on the edge of their box is nuts. Chelsea very uninspiring though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here