Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-16/05/21

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jack Grealish back from a shin problem but still wearing his kids' size pads.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Available on a free this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 PL goals in his last 11 games, compared to 10 goals in his previous 89. Finding some form when he wants a new contract. As soon as he signs a new deal (with Palace or anyone else) his goal scoring touch will piss off again.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I just looked at the TV schedules and noticed that BBC2 are broadcasting ‘Live Diving.’

Imagine my disappointment upon switching it on expecting to watch Palace vs. Villa only to discover it’s actually coverage of the European Aquatics Championships from Budapest.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I just looked at the TV schedules and noticed that BBC2 are broadcasting ‘Live Diving.’

Imagine my disappointment upon switching it on expecting to watch Palace vs. Villa only to discover it’s actually coverage of the European Aquatics Championships from Budapest.

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-05-16T12-31-20.684Z.png

Pot? Kettle?

Eze was a terrrific signing for them, he's turned it round

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Palace showed in their last two games that they are a decent football team who can play decent football when they want to... they just dont want it all that often.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Warning - more expensive signings and sitting 7th in the EPL doesn't bring happiness to supporters.

Lots of ansgst, slagging each other off, prick, ****, the blame game :lolol:
https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178800&start=1520

From afar, I think 38 games sift the quality. This season; Villa and Everton initially, then West Ham fans were more than positive and dreaming, cockiness came to the fore. The inevitable balloon popping has led to bitterness, who can we blame?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Palace showed in their last two games that they are a decent football team who can play decent football when they want to... they just dont want it all that often.

Losing 3-1 to Southampton :shrug:

Thought Villa are our opposite. If we’re a team that has outperformed our league place, Villa is a team who’s league place has outperformed their actual performances.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Losing 3-1 to Southampton :shrug:

Thought Villa are our opposite. If we’re a team that has outperformed our league place, Villa is a team who’s league place has outperformed their actual performances.

Yep, they'll probably finish bottom half, which- although an improvement on last season- hardly reflects their spending and ambition, especially after a strong start.

They based their entire season's hopes on a spanking of a Liverpool side who weren't nearly as strong as people expected.

Similarly West Ham. Went on a short good run and commentators laughably started talking about them as Champions League contenders. They spoke of Antonio being such a superstar. He has nine goals, not much different to Maupay. West Ham always have delusions of grandeur and so it will prove again.

Warning - more expensive signings and sitting 7th in the EPL doesn't bring happiness to supporters.

Lots of ansgst, slagging each other off, prick, ****, the blame game :lolol:
https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178800&start=1520

From afar, I think 38 games sift the quality. This season; Villa and Everton initially, then West Ham fans were more than positive and dreaming, cockiness came to the fore. The inevitable balloon popping has led to bitterness, who can we blame?

They'd be doing that if they won the quadruple, it's West Ham fans

Scandalous VAR & decisions desperately trying to get Liverpool a win here.

Scandalous? arguable maybe. The guy was standing directly in front of the keeper, blocking any eyeline

West Brom are as likely to score as Liverpool at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here