Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Madness, it's an embarrassment

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watfords bubble will burst so lets hope it is against us and it starts another bad run.

Maybe ...maybe not the one thing that’s been consistent about Watford up until the first part of the season has been their ability to score...unfortunately back end of last season they started to concede a bagful and the goals dried up ...Deeneys injury was a big blow...obviously they won’t keep up their current results ..but I’m not sure I see them returning to the position they were in preseason

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Goal difference could be vital this season. More goals please City

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lots of the pre-match hype on 5Live for the build up was focused on how wonderful Eddie was and the wonderful squad and team spirit, lots about how he is an innovative gifted manager who is destined for greatness at one of the big clubs eventually and its marvellous he has stuck with 'muff for so long...… etc etc. Simply put, the consensus was that although Bournemouth are having a " Challenging " time, they will stay up when they wake up and start beating the teams about them in the Mini League of smallish clubs..... I think he's a gonner after all that hype !

I think it just shows how clueless a lot of pundits are

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As one sided a half as it gets. I can't believe Villa are giving Citeh this much time and space.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great for us as we have them next.

Confidence bashing home defeat - tick
Goal difference dent - tick
Keeps them in relegation zone - tick

Just an injury or sending off now please...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dean Smith could be for the CHOP at this rate, we might get 2 managers the boot in our next games
2 wins and 2 booted managers - with under 2 weeks of the window left open - would be wonderful.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Always amazes me how early some people start claiming certain teams are gone. For a start, did these people not learn anything from the second half of last season?
I do remember the second half of last season. Three of the bottom four teams after 22 matches went down.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Everyone on SSN was laughing at Charlie Nicholas yesterday when he predicted 5-0 to City.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be interesting to see how much our relegation odds could spin on just a single match, I suspect hugely if either team win.

Currently we're 9/1.

If were loose, 4/1?
If we win, 15/1?
Saturday :

Albion beat Villa
Norwich beat Bournemouth

Tuesday :

Albion beat Bournemouth
Watford beat Villa

At that point the table will look like dreamland, and the bookies odds very stark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here