Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 10/03/22

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Newcastle are going to end the season above us aren't they?

..... and Wolves and Villa disappearing into the distance. Best we can hope for now is 'Kings of the South Coast' - and I wouldn't put my house on even that!

Can't believe that some people weren't hoping for Norwich and Watford wins tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bielsa's influence on The Champions of Europe is still strong.

I'd be gutted if the Albion played like this.

Still.....there's always Saturday :facepalm:

:wink:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
All the Leeds passion and loyalty to Bielsa could be about to turn nasty. Jesse has a very tough task. Norwich must win for them on sunday.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Leeds are a very poor side, question is are Everton, Burnley or Brentford worse?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Newcastle 2 points behind us.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As I said about Leeds.. and Manchester United... they can sack managers all they want, football is played on the pitch. I was wrong about Coutinho though, thought he was going to flop but he looks brilliant. Perhaps even brilliant enough to stop him from gong to Villa permanently in the summer.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
..... and Wolves and Villa disappearing into the distance. Best we can hope for now is 'Kings of the South Coast' - and I wouldn't put my house on even that!

Can't believe that some people weren't hoping for Norwich and Watford wins tonight.

The league table is starting to reflect the spending/budget table now. Villa have spent massively (at least on wages) and should be creeping up the table.

The only exception is Everton and they are pretty much a rudderless ship at the moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That makes our goalless draw against The Leeds look all the more impressive...

...oh.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The league table is starting to reflect the spending/budget table now. Villa have spent massively (at least on wages) and should be creeping up the table.

The only exception is Everton and they are pretty much a rudderless ship at the moment.

A contributory factor yes.

It's Still not an excuse for the fact we can't score goals or win a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here