Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 10/03/22

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Someone put a fork in Norwich and Watford and put them out to stand - both now done I would say?

EDIT Come on the Villa!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
How good is Coutinho?!!! What an incredible signing.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I don’t get all this love for Villa - they are a close rival of ours in mid-table and I’d rather they lose(however unlikely). Mind you I didn’t dislike the Bielsa Leeds as much as the rest of NSC. They were always entertaining to watch and I liked his humility and determination to play the right way. I didn’t like Leeds in the 70s mind!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Coutinho reminds me of Vicente playing for the Albion, he is just so much better than everyone else on the pitch. World class.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ooh it’s a corner;10201372 said:
I don’t get all this love for Villa - they are a close rival of ours in mid-table and I’d rather they lose(however unlikely). Mind you I didn’t dislike the Bielsa Leeds as much as the rest of NSC. They were always entertaining to watch and I liked his humility and determination to play the right way. I didn’t like Leeds in the 70s mind!

Oh I'm a neutral, but have a dislike generally for Leeds. That said, if they were playing good football I wouldn't begrudge them winning - but they aren't and look desperately poor. This will be 7 losses from 8.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
In other News Wolves look alright - OK they are playing Watford at home but I reckon 4th or 5th isn't beyond them. Would certainly like them to finish above Manure...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here