[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Sounds a bit sour - lets look at the table shall we? I know as a neutral who most would rather watch out of Brighton and Leeds this year

That might have something to do with Leeds deciding to play without any kind of defensive strategy very similar to how Blackpool played in the PL, they had a good first half of a season too!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I kind of wish we had a player who could run directly at the opposition from attacking central areas... we miss that imho... pass, pass and pass is all well and good but an attacking tactical mixture would make us far less predictable... Alzate would be my number 10, operating as a runner with the ball from deeper attacking central areas... he can beat a man or two.

Hey ho.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So far today it's been regulation home wins...

... oh.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not a bad day for the neutral I guess so far. Two games of football and one game of antifootball.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Tierney. Ooof.
How have Scotland got TWO of the best left backs in the world?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
WBA seem stuck between two stools.

A ten man defence in their draw, a team of obstructing giants at attacking set pieces, classic Fat Sam.

But with a creative front line assembled by Bilic, the first WBA team in 35 years that attempts to play good football on the deck.

What’s he going to do in the transfer market and tactically. My guess would be revert to type.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
WBA deserve everything that is coming to them IMHO.
Billic would have done no worse than this, and probably better, after that find result against Citeh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports