Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assume no Prem thread today because being marooned in the bottom 4 means it no longer makes any difference to us if teams like Newcastle pick up points in this current game or not

An odd post to write on what is clearly today's Premier League thread.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Newcastle v Leicester is so boring. Players laying down apparently injured. The ref, as per usual, falls for this each time.

Annoys me that it is accepted by refs that treatment is carried out on the pitch. Only an assessment is allowed any treatment should be off the pitch. They need to start insisting on this. Again Newcastle player felt a serious injury as he cleared upfield and was off the pitch. He got up walked on the pitch and sat down. The ref should have said play on, if you want treatment off you go. Refusing to so is ungentlemanly conduct and a yellow.

http://https://www.thefa.com/-/media/cfa/global/files/referees/treatment-of-injuries-guidance.ashx

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
geordie blighters losing

As an aside it’s always surprised me they have not bothered to remove the slope on their pitch. It must easily be a drop of 6ft goal to goal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps not being able to save a James Maddison wonder striker isn't as bad as we thought...

...backs out of the room slowly, refusing eye contact.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every shot on target has gone in, Darlo out...

...oh.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sick note scores

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And he’s injured :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I really don’t think Newcastle are a better side than us.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Interesting refereeing, gives an indirect free kick for a back pass, can't remember when I last saw one, but puts the ball down outside of the penalty area - how does that work then

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fundamental errors in Chelsea game. City keeper picks up a backpass so simple, indirect free kick. Ref awards the free kick outside the area, WTF. How poor is that from a top official? Really the laws of the game are simple.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Interesting refereeing, gives an indirect free kick for a back pass, can't remember when I last saw one, but puts the ball down outside of the penalty area - how does that work then

Beat me to it. The ref shouldn’t ref again in EPL until he knows simple laws of the game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1 Citeh

Edit

0-2

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN