Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
3-0 to the Albion

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would often semi-jokingly sat “it’s got shock away win written all over it. This time I really fear it.
we have been doing so well and getting all the plaudits.
They‘ve been doing badly and three games in a row without a shot on target. It will all end in tears.
Hope I’m wildly wrong.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
As relaxed as I've ever been about this one.

We are light years ahead of them. They are an example of what happens to complete f*** ups. I'm feeling a miniscule pang of pitty for them. Nothing else.

Let's see what the little rascals dream up for 'look at me' attention off the pitch and feel very lucky not to have the dog shit side they have to watch on the pitch.

They have never been as good a side/club as we are now. Never. Not once in their 856 (??!!) year history.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Don’t even think the 0-1 or 1-1 would be a shock result or even close. Much as when we beat Chelsea or Liverpool for a “shock win”, many of us can see it coming tonight unfortunately. We just can’t beat Palace.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
100/1 bet build for the outcome most of us fear/expect

View attachment 158320
I’ve done similar but added a few selections we normally get in terms of corners and shots.

689EA929-25F3-42DC-B94B-28B101984E94.jpeg

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
...are setting in.

Anyone else?

In 24 hours it will all be over. I hope I'm sitting where I am right now full of glee, recounting the fun with everyone else.
Stay cool. The outcome of this match will not define our season (either way)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports