Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Brilliant. A bloke released by dundee and a norwegian nobody has heard of ensure this thread gets a bounce. Suprised it took this long. Shambles.

There wouldn't have been a thread to bounce if you hadn't jumped the gun by announcing to the world that Gus' contacts are a pile of turd.

You seem to be judging these players solely based on whether you've heard of them, not on how well they play. Give them a chance to play first, perhaps THEN can we start judging the players and Gus's contacts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant. A bloke released by dundee and a norwegian nobody has heard of ensure this thread gets a bounce. Suprised it took this long. Shambles.

Point of interest, which League One striker signed to anyone else recently should we have gone for, in your opinion?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

He wasn't released by Dundee, he was released by Dundee Utd - there's a big difference.

By all accounts, he was highly rated by DU fans and his goal scoring record is pretty good. Given our budget, he's probably better than we could have hoped for.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
good old withdean wanderer eh.

never met the bloke myself but you have to ask the question whats he like in real life.

well.... colchester away last season . good game i thought , the game where we started to turn it around. anyway ,it wasnt the best atmosphere i suppose but people were generally trying to get behind the team. that is , apart from one. of all the games ive been to ive never heard anyone moan as much as this person. he sat down all game with a sour face complaining about everything. i was quite shocked as to why someone would go to a game if they hate it that much.

i turned to someone and said is that bloke for real (i thought he was doing it as a joke it was that bad). the reply i got back was that it was withdean wanderer himself.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
This guy was wanted by the Norwegian clubs that finished 1st and 2nd in their top division who have therefore entered the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

We beat off CHAMPIONS LEAGUE clubs to get this guy so cheer the hell up! :clap2:

Where did you here this?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Point of interest, which League One striker signed to anyone else recently should we have gone for, in your opinion?

dont be silly, he doesn't have to offer any positive insight or suggestions. it is the privilage of any moaner to have thier disagreement stand without offering alternatives.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

never met the bloke myself but you have to ask the question whats he like in real life.

I'd imagine that if he had Kelly Brook bouncing up and down on his cock, Shakira was sitting on his face, whilst the pair were rubbing Mullers thick creamy yoghurt on each others tits whilst sticking their tongues down each other's throats, he'd be moaning about not being able to see what was going on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'd imagine that if he had Kelly Brook bouncing up and down on his cock, Shakira was sitting on his face, whilst the pair were rubbing Mullers thick creamy yoghurt on each others tits whilst sticking their tongues down each other's throats, he'd be moaning about not being able to see what was going on.

Wise words ToT :lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Originally posted by the The Spermatoza that eventually became Withdean Wanderer

Who is this Peter Taylor manager bloke? Just a big number two and he will never achieve anything, he's now just wasted £4,000 on some striker called Ward who no one has heard of. We'll be relegated this season, mark my words.

Zoinks

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Poyet is an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned in the transfer market... in terms of players signed he's been a calamity... those we have signed are either shite or mediocre. The man's a f***ing idiot in that respect, and my prediction for us to go down is looking better than ever.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :lolol::lolol::lolol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

well.... colchester away last season . good game i thought , the game where we started to turn it around. anyway ,it wasnt the best atmosphere i suppose but people were generally trying to get behind the team. that is , apart from one. of all the games ive been to ive never heard anyone moan as much as this person. he sat down all game with a sour face complaining about everything. i was quite shocked as to why someone would go to a game if they hate it that much.

i turned to someone and said is that bloke for real (i thought he was doing it as a joke it was that bad). the reply i got back was that it was withdean wanderer himself.

Having met WW plenty of times, and having been near enough to him on plenty of occassions to hear this alleged moaning, I think you're way off the mark.

I'm pretty sure if half the people hadn't prejudged him already, and actually bothered to read the majority of his threads with a little bit of open mindness, they might actually find that they agree with him. Even if you don't, his opinion doesn't have to be the same as yours. At the end of the day, WW is a Brighton fan and wants what's best for the club. Anyone doubting that is deluded.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Is this a HINEY ART opportunity?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Having met WW plenty of times, and having been near enough to him on plenty of occassions to hear this alleged moaning, I think you're way off the mark.

I'm pretty sure if half the people hadn't prejudged him already, and actually bothered to read the majority of his threads with a little bit of open mindness, they might actually find that they agree with him. Even if you don't, his opinion doesn't have to be the same as yours. At the end of the day, WW is a Brighton fan and wants what's best for the club. Anyone doubting that is deluded.

i didnt know who he was till i asked.

maybe he was having a bad day
again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here