Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd imagine that if he had Kelly Brook bouncing up and down on his cock, Shakira was sitting on his face, whilst the pair were rubbing Mullers thick creamy yoghurt on each others tits whilst sticking their tongues down each other's throats, he'd be moaning about not being able to see what was going on.

That, for once, is actually quite amusing. :smile:

good old withdean wanderer eh.

never met the bloke myself but you have to ask the question whats he like in real life.

well.... colchester away last season . good game i thought , the game where we started to turn it around. anyway ,it wasnt the best atmosphere i suppose but people were generally trying to get behind the team. that is , apart from one. of all the games ive been to ive never heard anyone moan as much as this person. he sat down all game with a sour face complaining about everything. i was quite shocked as to why someone would go to a game if they hate it that much.

i turned to someone and said is that bloke for real (i thought he was doing it as a joke it was that bad). the reply i got back was that it was withdean wanderer himself.

Good post.

Except I didn't go to that game.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Some people eh. In Gus we finally have a manager who is committed to building a future for this club & if he wears his heart on his sleeve whilst he does it I will love him even more for it. I quite like the alternative views that are put forward on this forum but it does seem that some people get stuck in a groove with their views & then just can't back down.
On the limited budget we have due to the incoming gate receipts & the outgoings being spent on our shiny new home I think Gus has done pretty well, yes there will be mistakes along the way but overall I think the man is getting us the best out of what we have.
Viva Las Gaviotas, viva la Gus.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
The major signing and the biggest one this club will ever make wil be the one next spring/summer.
The name of the signing, well FALMER of course, how can anyone sit on their computer and go on about investment, TB has put his hand in his pocket to finance this, he's bought in a manager with knowledge, alright not a great deal of experience but hey, have you never started a job from scratch and had to learn, personally i think the only real mistake TB and Gus have made is airing their expectations in public, now for Gods sake get behind Gus and the team and instead of shouting about on here start shouting encouragement at Withdean, that might just help create an atmosphere
Rant over
:rant::rant:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
And is this an example of why mindless people think they're clever by doing a completely unjustified and frankly tedious bounce for the sake of absolutely f*** all?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Probably not Spidey. Probably more to do with an excited Albion fan finding a way to manifest that excitement and an element of relief that a risky managerial appointment has turned out to be one of the best signings ever. That's how it reads to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports