Dobbie - early signs suggest he's a fat waste of space
Paynter - shit
Vokes - average
CMS - overpriced
Crofts and Hammond - little attacking threat
Assulin - turd
Kazenga - sicknote who rarely gets a game
Orlandi - proven sicknote

Is it any wonder we're struggling to score goals? Poyet is excellent at getting us organised, and our defence looks class. But it's extremely frustrating that Gus doesn't seem to have a clue how to go about attacking teams - particularly when he was an attacking player himself.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I think Dobbie will come good and be a quality signing for us.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh my f***ing lord.

Hoskins a sick note? Ridiculous, he actually gets serious injuries.

Buckley is definitely not a sick note.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Were Crofts and Hammond ever signed as attacking players....midfields who have the ability to get forward i would suggest..both are capable of scoring...judge that one at the end of the season

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
As for Dobbie, it's like the fans couldn't wait to get on his back. I think he'll turn out an exciting useful signing. He clearly has the ability as we've seen with Swansea and Blackpool.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As for Dobbie, it's like the fans couldn't wait to get on his back. I think he'll turn out an exciting useful signing. He clearly has the ability as we've seen with Swansea and Blackpool.

goal off his back side will help....nice mazy dribble in there area ended with a mishit shot

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With Bridcutt, Hammond and Crofts in midfield yesterday we were hardly going to be unlocking many defences with that trio.
Spanish Dave isn't a true winger so where was out width ?
I thought CMS was playing far to wide at times and on more than one occasion he put in fair crosses to who ?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Barnes - Fantastic
Noone - Sold for ?£1mil
Lopez - Looked ten times better yesterday and will continue to improve.
CMS - An excellent addition to the team.
Dobbie - Still feel he will do well.

Please don't state your opinion like facts.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly! If we fall too far off the pace we will never recover. And there is no second chance for a whole year.

:drama:

Oh no, we'll not win another game this season. How can I stand it? How can I cope? Anyone know any good counsellors in the Brighton area?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Well said! Surely judge him at end of season as well?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Were Crofts and Hammond ever signed as attacking players....midfields who have the ability to get forward i would suggest..both are capable of scoring...judge that one at the end of the season

Why wait with Hammond, do you not recall the dozen missed header chances, like yesterdays, that got us relegated last time around?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here