Poyet wants Re(hab)conciliation Bloom says No No No

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes he's been black, but when he comes back you'll know, know, know

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
He clearly doesn't and hasn't wanted to be here for some time. He whores himself out at any given opportunity and constantly has digs about the budget. The budget that saw him fork for out £3million+ for a league 1 striker. Gus has lost the respect of most fans. There would be hell if he was to stay now
Sadly I think this is the case.Time to move on and quickish!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
A lot of people suspect that it could be all down to a clash of egos between Gus & Barber, so perhaps TB has less to do with it all than you think.

But the reality is that none of us have a clue! It is strongly advised that everyone sits firmly on the fence until we know the full story...

All we actually know for now is that Gus breached his contract by neglecting to negotiate player contracts on the basis that he could be leaving - If this is ALL that he did, and he ends up staying, the anti-Gus brigade will all have egg on their faces

No, they won't. It's clear Gus wants a Premiership job ASAP and isn't that bothered about managing us anymore, he can **** off regardless of what happens in the investigation as far as I'm concerned, and we can get someone in who will actually appreciate the opportunity of managing us.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No, they won't. It's clear Gus wants a Premiership job ASAP and isn't that bothered about managing us anymore, he can **** off regardless of what happens in the investigation as far as I'm concerned, and we can get someone in who will actually appreciate the opportunity of managing us.

This with bells on

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A lot of people suspect that it could be all down to a clash of egos between Gus & Barber, so perhaps TB has less to do with it all than you think.

But the reality is that none of us have a clue! It is strongly advised that everyone sits firmly on the fence until we know the full story...

All we actually know for now is that Gus breached his contract by neglecting to negotiate player contracts on the basis that he could be leaving - If this is ALL that he did, and he ends up staying, the anti-Gus brigade will all have egg on their faces

Well, no.

Tony has stated publically that one of the most important rolls of a chairman is to employ the right manager. So he is clearly not taking a hands off back seat approach to all this.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think I'd like a young hungry manager again, but without the grandeur of Poyet's ambitions.

Someone like a Chris Powell type character.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here