Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet wants Re(hab)conciliation Bloom says No No No

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm that would be interesting to say the least....lose a couple of games with no shots on goal and Gus may find out what it's like to hear abuse from the stands. Not something he'd handle very well I feel.

It WOULD all end in tears or flounces again

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Other than hearsay and paper gossip what do you base this statement on?

In his own interviews. A manager should manage his own team not constantly remind the world he would like like manage chelsea, spurs, zaragoza etc. Its disrespectful to his club, fans and players. There is no "I" in team. Poyet thinks of himself and nothing but himself. Tony Bloom will not have him back. The majority of fans dont want him back. Good riddance

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I'm starting to love the Anti Gus threads now, people against have nothing to go by :lol:

The sad fact is quite the opposite. The anti Gus sentiment us due to his public pronouncements. Your pro Gus stance is based upon information that you will not share.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
In his own interviews. A manager should manage his own team not constantly remind the world he would like like manage chelsea, spurs, zaragoza etc. Its disrespectful to his club, fans and players. There is no "I" in team. Poyet thinks of himself and nothing but himself. Tony Bloom will not have him back. The majority of fans dont want him back. Good riddance

So would you rather have

A) a successful Manager but is open he would want to join a bigger club if he had the chance

Or

B) a manger who is rubbish making no progress but is desperate to stay?

Have you ever thought it might not be mainly between Gus and Bloom?

Until the truth comes out people should stop being so negative.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Still no evidence then ? For what it's worth I'd happily keep Gus if he and Tony can patch things up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm starting to love the Anti Gus threads now, people against have nothing to go by :lol:

You clearly either (a) know something that Tony Bloom doesn't, or (b) don't trust Tony to run BHAFC in it's best interests ???

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Frankly dont care now who is right is wrong here and what people may or may not think they know. Unless you are bloom or a member of the board we are getting second hand info which will be slanted whether you are pro gus or pro barber. The truth is the relationship between board and manager and between a lot if fans and manager has gone and for all concerned we should move on.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ancient Sussex proverb say

When man with big ego and little money confronts man with little ego and big money there is only one winner

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
So would you rather have

A) a successful Manager but is open he would want to join a bigger club if he had the chance

Or

If i was the son of God i'd be expecting B

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
So would you rather have

Or

I want a manager who wants to manage Brighton. Thats all. Not a lot to ask for really.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
So would you rather have

Or

Don't want A and we won't get a B.
I am confident that once this business has been sorted out,we will be a very attractive club for a number of potential managers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here