Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet Out

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You would have played two inexperienced youths in defence rather than an experienced player? Cook & Elphick have only just reached the Championship this season, having gained their experience in League 1.
I notice that you left out Grant Hall who refused a contract with us, because he saw the glittering lights of Spurs, but has gone out on loan time & time again, currently at Blackpool. It doesn't sound so glamorous struggling at the bottom of the Championship, and didn't back up your point.

Elphic played 153 games for us in League One and Cook had a loan stint at Bournemouth playing 26 games before we let him go, and had a great game against Liverpool. They couldn't have had much more L1 experience and they certainly weren't novices. There is no reason why they could not have worked at the CB alongside Greer who actually had no experience in the Championship before us. Grant Hall never played at any level so I don't know why you have used him to make a point.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We know it was the Sunderland fans' fault that they lost pitifully at Bradford in the cup. But before he left today, did Poyet tell us whose fault it was his team got absolutely ruined by a relegation rival at home this weekend? Was it the media's fault?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh well. About as suitable for management of a professional football club as fellow head-mentalist Roy Keane :wave:

Happy-Mondays-Playlist.jpg

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
So how was the Premier League promised land Gus ? Fancy being the boss of a play-off contender in the Championship now ? Or will you hold out for something better.......

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
A shame . he left us . Dont think it was just down to Gus being a naughty boy ! i think our present heirachy have something to do with that and our current state .

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Tony Bloom or Bloomo as I like to call him when we're out on the town, is a decent bloke but not perfect. The same could be said for Poyet. End of the day, Bloomo called the shots and Poyet should have accepet that, be discreet, professional and rational. Probabaly same think happened up Weirside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here