Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
McLeish gone from Villa. Here we go again

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
No one will make a move until the Chelsea situation is sorted

IF Di Matteo doesn't get the Chelsea job I'd imagine Villa will go after him, once that's sorted then might see movement of managers

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Conflicting reports as to whether he has been sacked or not. Maybe if McLeish does go, they'll try and get Hughton..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
GUSTAVO POYET is going f***ing NOWHERE.......rest easy boys and girls , he is here for at least two more seasons..........you heard it here first.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Lambert will go to Villa, Don't know about Norwich good well run club with excellent support (bigger budget than us), if i was Gus not a club i would go to, as they have overachieved this season and 2nd season always more difficult. West brom is more of an option, no debts well run, good support, but can they progress to the next level. Wigan if |martinez goes i would say would be a total no.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Yes, Norwich is a step up, but that particular step is getting smaller and smaller.

The AMEX will actually hold more than Carrow Road from the start of next season, and of course there's further capacity ( 500, then 3000 ) on it's way.

If Gus is impatient, he could go there, but that would imply he's already planning on moving on again very quickly, and I can't see it's worth his while.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes, Norwich is a step up, but that particular step is getting smaller and smaller.

The AMEX will actually hold more than Carrow Road from the start of next season, and of course there's further capacity ( 500, then 3000 ) on it's way.

If Gus is impatient, he could go there, but that would imply he's already planning on moving on again very quickly, and I can't see it's worth his while.

I believe I read somewhere that Norwich are looking to expand by further 8k which would make them 34k!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here