Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Diego's awesome. I asked him on twitter to ask his Dad to stick to two wingers, he replied with "Will do mate". EVERYONE GET ON TWITTER TO ASK FOR DIEGO'S HELP.

Has anyone asked him if Gus IS actually away on holiday?

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Just noted on Gus/SSN thread that Sky Sports News seem to be backtracking as well, maybe just from seeing the volatile odds as mentioned by Bozza and others. They're no longer talking about him as "overwhelming" favourite, whether or not that means anything.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
rumour mill going mad in my neck of the woods that he is taking Barnes with him. we are doomed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Relax, those odds are only to encourage gamblers to hand over cash ,bookies rake it in from gullible football fans every time a position is filled.Gambling is a mugs game

Especially when they control the news stories that generate odds for their betting division.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

So you think a REPORT on TALKSPORT is the same as "the club has said they are allowing him to speak".

Wow.

WOW.

I think he possibly has spoken to them, turned them down, and they are now going for Adkins.

But we shall see.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Ha - forget my last post, they just said overwhelming again...I'll shut up now...still don't believe it though

Jimmy Grimble

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just noted on Gus/SSN thread that Sky Sports News seem to be backtracking as well, maybe just from seeing the volatile odds as mentioned by Bozza and others. They're no longer talking about him as "overwhelming" favourite, whether or not that means anything.

They just did on the report I watched.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Not at all. If he's telling the truth, he's nothing to worry about.

If he's having a 'joke' at our expense, he'll get a long ban. Not the time for it.

Of course, if he does have a tenuous 'source' as many do, and is merely passing on what he's heard in good faith, rather than deliberately winding folk up, a ban might seem harsh. that's why it would be better to post "Can't verify this, but I've heard that Gus has accepted the job", rather the "Gus HAS accepted the job" and "will be announced in 30 to 60 minutes"

I was actually referring to what we used to sing at Hans Kraay when he did one of his crunching tackles!!! I agree with the above by the way!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here