Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
blimey, I left the office at 12 to go to a meeting, all was rosy, come back and all hell has brokle loose.

Until Naylor Tweets, then i am saying this is all bullshi*

This was him yesterday...

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 23h
Heading off to Lancing shortly for development squad in the Senior Cup, then a welcome break until Monday. #bhafc

Picked a good time for a break

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Give it a couple of hours..This is the first time ever the club has said they are allowing him to speak. I think that speaks volumes, don't you???

Are you sure it isn't just SSN saying the club has given permission?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I didn't think managers were under the same rule as players with regards that an offer has to be accepted before anyone can talk. If a big club wants a manager, can't they just buy out the contract and take them? I don't understand this "permission to talk" thing that's going around.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Oh the irony, Poyet has his best win as Albion manager, playing two wingers that people have been crying out for all season

By people, you mean you and you're SMALL group of whinging cronies?

I would laugh my balls off if he goes there and we pass them on the way up.

Of course you would, but says an awful lot more about you than it does about anything else.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Give it a couple of hours..This is the first time ever the club has said they are allowing him to speak. I think that speaks volumes, don't you???

I want him to stay, if only to make you look like the complete **** you are.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This was him yesterday...

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 23h
Heading off to Lancing shortly for development squad in the Senior Cup, then a welcome break until Monday. #bhafc

Picked a good time for a break

Brian Owen will tweet in his place and he has said nothing, Anton Rodgers off to Exeter is about it

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Poyet to Reading thread, massively odds on, (maybe) in talks with them [merged]

Tony has told Gus to say he will talk to Reading & has now laid enough bets to pay for an improved loan striker...
Rule number 1 in betting : never bet with someone that can KNOW the outcome
Good work

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Am feeling very redundant here. Seems I am the only person on NSC that doesn't have any sources.

I know nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here