• out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Players aren't the problem, we have a great squad only just behind the likes of Birmingham, Bolton and Blackburn (ex prem sides). Poyet is tactically inept, playing players out of position or in bad combinations. Everyone can see we need to score more goals (he even admitted it himself) yet he still
plays 3 defensive-minded midfielders and a striker who receives high praise for his defensive work. For me Leeds is the make-or-break game. If he players the same boring team I'll be converted from FENCE to OUT.

I've been saying for ages that its not the players fault and its Gus. He seems unable to use the players to their proper postions and play any other way apart from defend at all costs. Can understand being cautious away from home and understand a defensive formation but at home? we should be applying an 4-4-2 or 4-4-3 and taking the game to the oppistion not playing like we're the away team.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I' we should be applying an 4-4-2 or 4-4-3 and taking the game to the oppistion .

Much as I'd like to see us go for the throat I don't think playing without a keeper is the answer!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So which of these games were we completely outclassed and deserved nothing out of again ?

SAT 18 AUG Hull City A 1 - 0
TUE 21 AUG Cardiff H 0 - 0
SAT 25 AUG Barnsley H 5 - 1
SAT 1 SEP Burnley A 1 - 3
FRI 14 SEP Sheff Wed H 3 - 0
TUE 18 SEP Watford A 0 - 1
SAT 22 SEP Millwall A 1 - 2
SAT 29 SEP Birmingham H 0 - 1
TUE 2 OCT Ipswich H 1 - 1
SAT 6 OCT Derby A 0 - 0
SAT 20 OCT Middlesbrough H0 - 1
TUE 23 OCT Leicester A 1 - 0

It's obvious that (with all due respect) we should be wiping the floor with teams like these :facepalm:

If we are so 'shit', and Poyet so 'useless', these teams thrashing us by one goal must be AMAZING!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes, what a mess we are in (I have dreamed for most of my Albion-supporting life to be in this sort of mess!). How unlucky is Gus not to have you sorting it out for him.....I bet you would have found a class striker in a flash. Someone like Jordan Rhodes? Ooops - I forgot - he cost something like EIGHT MILLION QUID. We have come a long way in the past few years, but not that far!

Clearly some JCL! I dream of returning to where we were in the late 70s and early 80s, and this turgid football will not achieve it!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Clearly some JCL! I dream of returning to where we were in the late 70s and early 80s, and this turgid football will not achieve it!

Dear PP, not trying to start an "I'm a better fan than you" comp, but I've been following the Albion since 1968. There were a few great years (1971/72, 1976/77, 1977/78 were probably the pick), but many, many lean years. The last few seasons with Gus in charge have been nothing short of a miracle. If you can't enjoy the football on show at the Amex I suggest you toddle off to Old Trafford.....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dear PP, not trying to start an "I'm a better fan than you" comp, but I've been following the Albion since 1968. There were a few great years (1971/72, 1976/77, 1977/78 were probably the pick), but many, many lean years. The last few seasons with Gus in charge have been nothing short of a miracle. If you can't enjoy the football on show at the Amex I suggest you toddle off to Old Trafford.....

some peeps have bad memories i'm afraid

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Tough luck - you loose then! lol

And just because I don't enjoy this boring passing nowhere football, I have no intention of going anywhere. You can stuff Manure up your arse!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we are experiencing a "lean spell" , it cannot be argued that we need a big man up front to give us an ariel option...(my opinion) however we are creating chances and not converting them and were lucky to come away from blackpool with a point (didn't we get tonked there last season..no?) definitely poyet IN for me ...100% ..........but he needs to get off his f***ing high horse and admit to himself that his current format has been rumbled by all and sundry, Dobbie was quality for pool towards the end of last season but he had quite a few handy players around him..........him and CMS need a big man to mop up after ,it may not suit poyet's style of play but it is a fact.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The poll is a bit pointless on a public forum, where anyone from any club can vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here