• out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Think it might Dover because it makes that prat vulture look important on NSC. (slagging off an away draw??). Not sure the guy even goes to games.

Of course the gormless prick went, then he got into his Tardis which was just to the left of where uncle buck :tosser: sucked off Beach hut :wanker: at half time, He then teleported to home in a nano second, Within a minute the keyboard warrior hiding behind his username, feels gushing self importance as he makes history by posting a pathetic :drama::drama::drama::drama::postwhore:

AND ALL WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF THE GAME ENDING

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh dear, super fans are here. We're all Albion fans, nobody is better. Fair play for making the trip though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Of course the gormless prick went, then he got into his Tardis which was just to the left of where uncle buck :tosser: sucked off Beach hut :wanker: at half time, He then teleported to home in a nano second, Within a minute the keyboard warrior hiding behind his username, feels gushing self importance as he makes history by posting a pathetic :drama::drama::drama::drama::postwhore:

AND ALL WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF THE GAME ENDING

I generally dislike your postings but that was quite funny, well done.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Cannot believe there is a poll on this! I wonder if Mr. Bloom said, right Gus, with the limited budget you have had to work with, compared to other clubs in the division, anything less than 9th at the end of October and you'll be looking for a new job........unbelievable!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Out.

This season is turning into a repeat of last. Turgid negative football.

We will not go any further with him as Manager. He is a one trick pony, who is not able to plan for victories, or attract attacking players of quality.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
12 pages??? what is wrong with you people. you would probably dump rachel riley after 3 months for not rinsing out the bath after shaving

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't see why some people treat this question as a joke. With the way we have been playing in the past month or so, we should absolutely be questioning our managers ability.

The manager has tightened up the defence with some inspired signings to the point where its the tightest in the Championship. The midfield gets rolled over less than it did last season. We wouldn't even be having this debate if we didn't have three strikers firing blanks. At least everybody is now fully aware where the next chunk of money needs to be spent on team strengthening.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The manager has tightened up the defence with some inspired signings to the point where its the tightest in the Championship. The midfield gets rolled over less than it did last season. We wouldn't even be having this debate if we didn't have three strikers firing blanks. At least everybody is now fully aware where the next chunk of money needs to be spent on team strengthening.

That is the whole point. HE told everyone that we needed and were going to get a striker. Did he get one? No! This is the second season we have been in this mess. As I have said before, it is not hard to keep a tight ship at the back, if you never press forward, and select all defensive players in midfield.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
That is the whole point. HE told everyone that we needed and were going to get a striker. Did he get one? No! This is the second season we have been in this mess. As I have said before, it is not hard to keep a tight ship at the back, if you never press forward, and select all defensive players in midfield.

Yes, what a mess we are in (I have dreamed for most of my Albion-supporting life to be in this sort of mess!). How unlucky is Gus not to have you sorting it out for him.....I bet you would have found a class striker in a flash. Someone like Jordan Rhodes? Ooops - I forgot - he cost something like EIGHT MILLION QUID. We have come a long way in the past few years, but not that far!

Dec 29, 2011
Yes, what a mess we are in (I have dreamed for most of my Albion-supporting life to be in this sort of mess!). How unlucky is Gus not to have you sorting it out for him.....I bet you would have found a class striker in a flash. Someone like Jordan Rhodes? Ooops - I forgot - he cost something like EIGHT MILLION QUID. We have come a long way in the past few years, but not that far!

Players aren't the problem, we have a great squad only just behind the likes of Birmingham, Bolton and Blackburn (ex prem sides). Poyet is tactically inept, playing players out of position or in bad combinations. Everyone can see we need to score more goals (he even admitted it himself) yet he still plays 3 defensive-minded midfielders and a striker who receives high praise for his defensive work. For me Leeds is the make-or-break game. If he players the same boring team I'll be converted from FENCE to OUT.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
typical of some of the knobs on here who say things like end of thread and call people names just because they have a view different to theirs....its a f***ing forum where people are allowed different views....I think albion would do better with this current squad with a manager different to Poyet

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
typical of some of the knobs on here who say things like end of thread and call people names just because they have a view different to theirs....its a f***ing forum where people are allowed different views....I think albion would do better with this current squad with a manager different to Poyet

Will u be starting the Friday poll at half or full time? :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Players aren't the problem, we have a great squad only just behind the likes of Birmingham, Bolton and Blackburn (ex prem sides). Poyet is tactically inept, playing players out of position or in bad combinations. Everyone can see we need to score more goals (he even admitted it himself) yet he still plays 3 defensive-minded midfielders and a striker who receives high praise for his defensive work. For me Leeds is the make-or-break game. If he players the same boring team I'll be converted from FENCE to OUT.

A great squad ....hmmmm tad exaggeration ....remind me what the league position is of Birmingham and Bolton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here