Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet a "big, big fan of Mourinho"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Naïve, just because you've been asked if you like someone else's girlfriend you don't have to reply that you'd like to **** her, even if you would.

Even worse if you do it every time you are asked and about every better looking girl than you have. Not only disrespectful to your current girlfriend but totally unnecessary.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We already know this analogy DOES NOT WORK, why is it still being laboured?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I must be missing something. I can't see a problem in that interview. So, Gus is saying he's a fan of 'the special one' . And?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I must be missing something. I can't see a problem in that interview. So, Gus is saying he's a fan of 'the special one' . And?
....if the worst comes to the worst he is looking for another job anyway!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Since the suspension LITERALLY EVERYTHING GUS SAYS is translated as "Come and get me, I want a job" etc. Some people have gone genuinely retarded on here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No it doesn't.

It does if you reckon that Gus does not need to answer every question directly every time he is asked it. If you don't have a problem with it, that's fine. I don't have a big problem with it but I did wince every time I heard I heard him wax lyrical about managing other clubs. Side stepping the question or just suggesting that he'd already answered it a number of times would have been my preference. Just saying "well he answered a question" is a bit glib imo.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Since the suspension LITERALLY EVERYTHING GUS SAYS

Really ? Not sure I've heard him say anything except the subject of this thread since his suspension. Stop being a drama queen.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It does if you reckon that Gus does not need to answer every question directly every time he is asked it. If you don't have a problem with it, that's fine. I don't have a big problem with it but I did wince every time I heard I heard him wax lyrical about managing other clubs. Side stepping the question or just suggesting that he'd already answered it a number of times would have been my preference. Just saying "well he answered a question" is a bit glib imo.

It's not a big deal whatsoever though is it? Unless you have insecurity problems.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really ? Not sure I've heard him say anything except the subject of this thread since his suspension. Stop being a drama queen.

I mean people have treated everything he's said retrospectively as "come and get me". Which is bollocks.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Since the suspension LITERALLY EVERYTHING GUS SAYS is translated as "Come and get me, I want a job" etc. Some people have gone genuinely retarded on here.

Not just since the suspension though is it?..... he has been a serial 'Touter' for the last year or so.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's not a big deal whatsoever though is it? Unless you have insecurity problems.

Of course it's not, but it's nothing to do with insecurity. It reminds me of Micky Adams in his first stint here. I find it irritating given what Gus had here, it's just comes across, to me, as lacking in respect for the Albion and his employers. I haven't heard Zola or Martinez doing the same, although they may well think the same privately. When every word you say is hung on and exaggerated by the media and you are in the limelight, a bit of circumspect would be more classy.

I think what I am trying to say is that I have been disappointed with some of his comments, not angry or calling for his head (which seems to have been chopped off either by himself or TB now)

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not just since the suspension though is it?..... he has been a serial 'Touter' for the last year or so.

Right lets put this to bed...show me some EVIDENCE of where he has said he wants to go....HARD EVIDENCE...I want a quote directly from him or his agent, not some idle paper speculation...I want FACTS, because this is interpretaions of something he has said on the telly based on a comment about hitting a ceiling, which NO-ONE knows what the hell he meant!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Right lets put this to bed...show me some EVIDENCE of where he has said he wants to go....HARD EVIDENCE...I want a quote directly from him or his agent, not some idle paper speculation...I want FACTS, because this is interpretaions of something he has said on the telly based on a comment about hitting a ceiling, which NO-ONE knows what the hell he meant!

I'm glad someone else would like to see this alleged evidence as well

It would appear that many would prefer a hypocritical manager.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

no change there then

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It would appear that many would prefer a hypocritical manager.

Hmm, I'd prefer one who engaged his brain before his mouth. Having said that I was happy to live with the naivety given how much I enjoyed the football, most of the time. Gus will always be a manager that I think of with fondness.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

this ain't going to happen either
some people just don't like the guy and whatever you say will not change their opinion of him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here