Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] how long do I have to wait before calling foul and scream for a policeman? :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Says Mr Argumentative! :lolol::kiss:

:lolol:

It's a fair cop. I laughed over John Humphries' Today memoirs at the bit where someone accuses him of loving a good argument and his reply is "doesn't everyone?". Cos, well, yeah.

But that's a lot different to diving onto NSC in the immediate aftermath of a good win to post a Potter In/Out poll or offer an "olive branch" to persons unknown before we're even mathematically safe,

Binary is bad, Brexit has ruined this country - but I'm not trying to send this into the Bear Pit, because I mean the process rather than the issue or result. Having a binary yes/no thing that's so divisive ends up dividing people. Who knew? :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It's a fair cop. I laughed over John Humphries' Today memoirs at the bit where someone accuses him of loving a good argument and his reply is "doesn't everyone?". Cos, well, yeah.

But that's a lot different to diving onto NSC in the immediate aftermath of a good win to post a Potter In/Out poll or offer an "olive branch" to persons unknown before we're even mathematically safe,

Binary is bad, Brexit has ruined this country - but I'm not trying to send this into the Bear Pit, because I mean the process rather than the issue or result. Having a binary yes/no thing that's so divisive ends up dividing people. Who knew? :shrug:

Yeah but the polls also happened after a defeat....you loved those :wink:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

Yeah agree, I think many posters on here think along similar lines, they just come from different directions. A healthy exchange of views is like the discussion you'd have in the pub, or on the concourse! In my group we've hit the concourse after a game and one person's that was okay, decent, happy with that, is another's dreadful, world is caving in, disaster. It's usually settled amicably over a laugh and a pint. Which is of course what you meant. I'm glad it was taken in that spirit! :):drink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
are you still waiting!?

I'm sure I'm waiting on you for a reply to one of my posts...:whistle:

Yes I'm still waiting for Vagabond to provide the proof of my alleged hypocrisy.
I'm now wondering how long I should wait before calling him a liar, despite it being nearly 24 hours I think I ought to still hoid back.

I can't think what answer you're waiting on, was a 'I can't be doing with this circular shite anymore' situation?

Truth be told you've had the very best, cover all, answer from me already:-

'I do believe in the Emperor, I just want him to put on a few more clothes'.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Yes I'm still waiting for Vagabond to provide the proof of my alleged hypocrisy.
I'm now wondering how long I should wait before calling him a liar, despite it being nearly 24 hours I think I ought to still hoid back.

I can't think what answer you're waiting on, was a 'I can't be doing with this circular shite anymore' situation?

Truth be told you've had the very best, cover all, answer from me already:-

'I do believe in the Emperor, I just want him to put on a few more clothes'.

Truth be told I can't remember either. But the Emperor's clothes was impressive. I'm sure I gave it a big fat :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah agree, I think many posters on here think along similar lines, they just come from different directions. A healthy exchange of views is like the discussion you'd have in the pub, or on the concourse! In my group we've hit the concourse after a game and one person's that was okay, decent, happy with that, is another's dreadful, world is caving in, disaster. It's usually settled amicably over a laugh and a pint. Which is of course what you meant. I'm glad it was taken in that spirit! :):drink:

Exactly that.

Do I drink with you? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So vagabond is a liar - good to know.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Harsh to say that if you are “Potter In” you are automatically trying to win an argument, surely works the same way If you are “Potter out” :shrug:

I have been called divisive for the polls (that I have agreed to stop :smile:) but I am loving the sneering for suggesting that you are some kind of fool to argue that you want to stick with the manager, even during rough times :shrug:

Yes, god forbid you happen to actually believe in our manager and that he’s doing a great job.

As I always say if we were getting outplayed every week and went down then my support for GP may waver and I’d have real concerns. But I genuinely believe he’s been an incredible appointment by Tony and as a club we have an exciting future with him in charge.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Life is too short.
It's time to stop chipping away and being so irritating. It's boring.

Got what I wanted, Im done.
I just hope it serves as a lesson to others.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
[emoji38]ol:

Couldn't agree more about Brexit. Everything is toxic. Remember the days on here when 'fence' was a popular option!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well if I get to 60k we can have this discussion.

I have no issue with high post counts by the way. But if someone criticises another’s number of posts and I see they have 60,000... it’s a tad hypocritical.

What concerns me is simple.

You should spend more time managing the team and less time on here building your brand. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here