[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Shirley has had a convo about England job and just enjoying being paid to stay home?
ducky.jpg

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Never ever thought he'd be interested in moving that far north, he has a settled family on the south coast, and 'gers aren't all that, I assume the dog's abuse that he was getting down here whilst he was at Chelsea has now stopped, and he's happy in Hove sitting on a pile of lolly.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Actually, there's talk on the telly here in Sweden this morning about Potter and the Sweden job. Current coach Janne Andersson is about to leave if we miss the Euro (which we probably will). Might suit him well, he and his family will probably be able to stay in England. Contrary to many of you here, I rate him very high. Yes, he's a bit boring, but a very good coach in my opinion. I'm not sure that taking on a national team is his cup of tea though, I guess he prefer, or is better suited to club football. Time will tell...

Hi, btw, I've been lurking here three or four years now, thanks to my daughter who suddenly started to find football quite interesting, and BHA in particular. We have since then seen De Zerbis first win, live at the Amex (yes that one against Potters Chelsea) and the semi final at Wembley. Brighton is playing the best football I've seen in a long, long time. I'm just having a hard time to adjust, being a QPR fan since the days of Simon Stainrod, Clive Allen, Fenwick, Waddock, Gregory et al and coach Venables. Be kind to me, it's not been a joyride following the R's the last 30 years or so. Les Ferdinands break through is probably the last time we played some good football. Well, rant over and excuse my English.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Actually, there's talk on the telly here in Sweden this morning about Potter and the Sweden job. Current coach Janne Andersson is about to leave if we miss the Euro (which we probably will). Might suit him well, he and his family will probably be able to stay in England. Contrary to many of you here, I rate him very high. Yes, he's a bit boring, but a very good coach in my opinion. I'm not sure that taking on a national team is his cup of tea though, I guess he prefer, or is better suited to club football. Time will tell...

Hi, btw, I've been lurking here three or four years now, thanks to my daughter who suddenly started to find football quite interesting, and BHA in particular. We have since then seen De Zerbis first win, live at the Amex (yes that one against Potters Chelsea) and the semi final at Wembley. Brighton is playing the best football I've seen in a long, long time. I'm just having a hard time to adjust, being a QPR fan since the days of Simon Stainrod, Clive Allen, Fenwick, Waddock, Gregory et al and coach Venables. Be kind to me, it's not been a joyride following the R's the last 30 years or so. Les Ferdinands break through is probably the last time we played some good football. Well, rant over and excuse my English.
Welcome. Do you like pizza and 'erb?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I guess I miss some internal joke, right?
Yeah, the last Swedish guy here (Swansman – you probably would've seen him if you've been around for a few years) was a Graham Potter fanatic (borderline stalker) with a flat full of pizza boxes, a drug habit and an opinion on pretty much EVERYTHING (hence why you most likely saw his posts). If there was a sniff of a thread being derailed, he'd be all over it.

Anyway, he's gone now – kicked out for being antisemetic and, basically, a bit of a berk.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Yeah, the last Swedish guy here (Swansman – you probably would've seen him if you've been around for a few years) was a Graham Potter fanatic (borderline stalker) with a flat full of pizza boxes, a drug habit and an opinion on pretty much EVERYTHING (hence why you most likely saw his posts). If there was a sniff of a thread being derailed, he'd be all over it.

Anyway, he's gone now – kicked out for being antisemetic and, basically, a bit of a berk.
Okey, now I get it! Well, I might have seen people refer to Swansman and I like a nice pizza every now and then, but that's about it. I'll behave, I promise.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Ah, sorry but I think I've actually missed him. I guess I exaggerated a bit, but I have been here every now and then, not on a daily or even weekly basis though. Anyway I'm not him.
Lucky man in that case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports