Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

SeafordGull

Jul 26, 2015
Anyone have any idea what Graham Potter is up to? It seems like he has dropped off the football planet (never on the media) and is rarely mentioned as and when the vacancies come around. I would have thought he would have been interested in the Wolves job, surely a better bet than someone who has less than a season managing in the Prem?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Anyone have any idea what Graham Potter is up to? It seems like he has dropped off the football planet (never on the media) and is rarely mentioned as and when the vacancies come around. I would have thought he would have been interested in the Wolves job, surely a better bet than someone who has less than a season managing in the Prem?
Busy posting on ‘The Shed End’ under the guise of a pizza eating Swede….

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
As he’s just had the best part of £10m deposited into his bank account , he’s probably taking a long rest before deciding on his next job to apply for .

He still has a house in Hove it’s not been put up for sale and his kids are still at school locally or where up to summer hols .

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I should think he wants some time to reflect on what type of role he wants next. It was widely reported that his family received a lot of abuse and he received personal threats while he was at Chelsea.
It must have reduced his appetite to return to a managerial role any time soon. Particularly as he is now financially secure.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
IMG_0191.jpeg

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
In counselling I shouldn’t wonder. His confidence took one hell of a beating. I know he sold out but it’s the nature of the job. There are few in his position who would have turned it down. We look at it all with Albion coloured glasses on - not many in professional football view it the same. Whilst he completely pissed me off at the time, alls well that ends well. We have RDZ and a table topping football team. Potter probably has some regrets, a pile of money and a lot of angst.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes abroad again - get out of the PL rat race where his goose has been cooked.
I just hope he and his family are OK and can get on with their lives without some dipstick making their lives miserable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here