Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter out poll 29-12-2020

Potter out or in

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What a load of shite. We had our chances, we didn’t take them. How the feck is that Potter’s fault

100% Team Potter

Maybe we should have picked a striker then?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I was in until last week
I’m now out

I just cannot comprehend that team selection against a team one place above us at home. It lacked intensity and he’s clueless as to what his best team is and when to change things. My view before is that it’s long term and who’s better but now I consider he’s now been here for nearly 1.5 seasons why are we struggling when likes of Villa,Leeds, West Ham, Soton and even Newcastle look ok?? That’s the manager!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we can get the likes of Josh King in, and Dan James on loan, and do it quickly then I think Potter should stay. We are short of quality up front.

However, every forward is playing below par, there must be a reason for that and it is a big worry.

A different manager might get more out of the forwards.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a load of shite. We had our chances, we didn’t take them. How the feck is that Potter’s fault

100% Team Potter
He coaches them. Along with those other 2 coaches. How can a team have 13 attempts and only 2 on target? It's all down to what they learn in training and it looks like they learn bugger all.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

100% Team Potter

You do realise you pretty much are saying the same thing every single week? The guy didn’t play any strikers ffs maybe that’s why we didn’t take them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
We could get rid of Potter, and get someone who plays backs to the wall, ugly football. It might keep us up. It might not.

Dear oh dear. Why do Potter fans suggest the only alternative is some kind of Pulis figure?!

There are other options, you know. I'd be quite happy with a manager who likes decent football and knows how to win.

Although, tbh, at this stage, I'd take anyone who looks like he could motivate a bunch of disinterested, underperforming players.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I’ve joined the out club. :tantrum:

Reluctance to change has forced my hand. Results needed immediately, too many draws verses our rivals around us and now a lose at home to a team just above us (albeit a good one). I have a real issue with the blind faith in the same set up each week, which sees players clearly not suitable for it played out of positions. Teams have worked out our only playstyle.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The most reactive fan base in the league. We go from 60% in after a point against West Ham and now we lose due to 1 moment of quality from a 50 mil cf in form and thats the tipping point?

I know. Pathetic isn’t it.

Fortunately it’s worth remember these guys aren’t representative of the whole Albion fan base. The overwhelming majority of NSC has been Potter in for all of these polls.

Unfortunately people will be more and more reluctant to speak up in defence due to the abuse they face from this vindictive, reactionary and entitled part of our fan base.

End of the day I trust the club and Tony Bloom. Anyone giving abuse to the manager (and other fans today) would do well to remember that it comes down to him, and by abusing Potter, you are criticising our own Tony.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
After Sheffield I was "Potter in, but...". After West Ham I was on the fence. Now, I'm out.

Huge gamble playing a League Cup starting XI out there tonight. Fair enough if we were on a good run, but when you desperately need a result at home, he had about a 10% chance of that pulling off. How he took Ali J and Pröpper (who actually worked their socks off tonight) off as well and left Gross and Bernardo on the pitch is beyond me.

At what point do people think he'll turn it around?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Been in the OUT camp for ****ing months, Bloom has got this horribly wrong, get shot and quick, unless you enjoy the slog of the Championship?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Potter seems to have lost the dressing room and his seemingly random team selections cannot help confidence.

I'd get Eddie Howe in - kept Bournemouth in the league for a fair old while and only relegated last season by injuries. Then, if the worst came to the worst he's a superb Championship manager.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If we can get the likes of Josh King in, and Dan James on loan, and do it quickly then I think Potter should stay. We are short of quality up front.

However, every forward is playing below par, there must be a reason for that and it is a big worry.

A different manager might get more out of the forwards.

The whole team is playing below par with 1 or 2 exceptions. The majority of them look like the can't be bothered-that has to be down to management.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You do realise you pretty much are saying the same thing every single week? The guy didn’t play any strikers ffs maybe that’s why we didn’t take them.

Yes, yes I do. We were rotating the squad. As the commentators said, we did WORSE when we brought on the regulars

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Aaaarggghh!
So frustrating but is it his fault, the players, the recruitment or the coaching team in general?

I want to vote IN but feel dirty for doing so. I’m sure we are a better team than we are clearly performing right now, and I feel let down by what’s happening. I’m just not purely convinced a manager change will make the difference we are demanding.
Realistically, who would we bring in?
Also, I don’t think he’ll be fired anytime soon either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here