Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter out poll 29-12-2020

Potter out or in

• Total voters

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
The most reactive fan base in the league. We go from 60% in after a point against West Ham and now we lose due to 1 moment of quality from a 50 mil cf in form and thats the tipping point?

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
Yeah it’s time to cut him loose.
I’m annoyed it hasn’t worked with Potter, but he seems to out of his depth. Like i’ve said before, we’ve not improved or changed anything from when he came in. You can only give him so much time.
The reason we have so much of the ball is that teams are happy for us to have the ball because we don’t score. We’re poor across the pitch at the moment, playing players in random positions, always swapping the team round.
Also, the in-game management is poor again, always reactive to the events of the game.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Please go. No shame in being 17th. It's the manner. I really want him to go. We need belief and he gives none.

This. If we're going down I at least want to do so with a fight, right now it's with a whimper

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Losing 1-0 to Arsenal at home is not a disgrace, but starting with no striker is bizarre.
I want him to come good, I’m hoping a striker is lined up and ready to go none of expected, if not I’m starting to get worried.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
In, obviously.

He's done everything that has been asked of him. Developed youth, played positive and progressive football.

He has just been let down by the club. Barely investing in the first team is not really acceptable, unless you want to play football like Burnley. You can't have your cake and eat it.

We could get rid of Potter, and get someone who plays backs to the wall, ugly football. It might keep us up. It might not. But we would NEVER progress to the next level like that.

Potter is doing everything right... he just doesn't have the players to turn 1 point into 3.

Mostly this.

Absolutely stunned at the tem selection tonight though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't wait to hear about how it's everyone else's fault but his

What a load of shite. We had our chances, we didn’t take them. How the feck is that Potter’s fault

100% Team Potter

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
OUT

There is absolutely no reason to keep the muppet unless Bloom has lined up a £50m centre forward in January

So we can bring him on when we're 2 down with 10 mins left and play him on the wing?

It's not the players.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
What a load of shite. We had our chances, we didn’t take them. How the feck is that Potter’s fault

100% Team Potter

What a load of rubbish. We had half chances at best and they had 4 clearly opportunities before they then made a positive change and scored. Their goal was coming. Trying to get back in the game and we leave 3 strikers on the bench. Potter is clueless, get him the **** out.

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
In, obviously.

He's done everything that has been asked of him. Developed youth, played positive and progressive football.

He has just been let down by the club. Barely investing in the first team is not really acceptable, unless you want to play football like Burnley. You can't have your cake and eat it.

We could get rid of Potter, and get someone who plays backs to the wall, ugly football. It might keep us up. It might not. But we would NEVER progress to the next level like that.

Potter is doing everything right... he just doesn't have the players to turn 1 point into 3.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or not?!
What do you class as progressive football?
How many players have improved under Potter?
A football team can’t be this bad, but consistent and it not be the fault of the manager.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Out. Ridiculous line up, changes were obvious but came too late, 3 strikers sat on the bench and Trossard comes on.

And that's just tonight. What a woeful 2020 it's been for us. I kept keeping faith but over the last few games I've lost all faith.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Out. He is out of his depth by a country mile

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
In, obviously.

He has much better players than WBA, Sheffield United, Fulham, Burnley (argubably Leeds too but lets not go there) and a much bigger squad. Good first season but he's failing rapidly. A lot of promise but we're going down if it stays like this.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
In, obviously.

Agree 100%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here